OMGWTF vs Overlord

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Recently there was an old thread that was about a money match that OMGWTF played, where her opponent stiffed her.

I had not reviewed her blog forever and went to her site and was shocked to see her trashing me.

This gal is a professional malcontent IMHO. The other issue is that, she is flat out lying.

She let her ego ruin her chance to win the match. I called her before the match went down and and told her, it was the common consensus that she needed to receive at least the call 8.

I have played her opponent over the years many times and knew her game inside and out. I knew that her opponent would not want to give up the weight but felt since, I was putting up the money and she had nothing to loose, that she would agree.

Secondly, I never have had any ambitions to be a streaming entrepreneur. This is made up out of whole cloth.

She says that the match was unfair because a friend of her opponent's was in the audience. I was there at the match and this is not the reason she lost. She lost because she played a better player than her, without the weight that was offered her.

After loosing, she acted like a spoiled child. She says she wasn't compensated. The spoils went to the victor.

I put in $500 dollars of my own money and a very nice gentlemen in the pool hall gave me a hundred and then we raised $300 more at the event for a total of $900.00.

I paid Daniel at POV who did an outstanding job.

I received nothing for putting this event on. After her temper tantrum at Hard Times and her paying for the monies that I gave her to practice, I deleted her info from my phone and have not talked to her since.

I also had to pick up some of her opponent's practice time when she found out I was subsidizing the broke OMGWTF.

I had a great time putting on the event and POV pool was super professional.

This gal should thank me and she is acting very badly. Her opponent took the $900 prize fund and didn't tip Daniel of POV Pool one dime, which was, not cool.

Thirdly, she is implying that I hit on her. This is another lie. I was involved in the past with another woman in the pool hall, who had unrealistic expectations about her talent and abilities as a pool player and and I vowed, to never do that again.

Bill Clinton is fond of saying, " that all the greatest wounds are self inflicted ". Or put another way " pride goeth before the fall ".

Last edited:

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Recently there was an old thread that was about a money match that OMGWTF played, where her opponent stiffed her.

I had not reviewed her blog forever and went to her site and was shocked to see her trashing me.

This gal is a professional malcontent IMHO. The other issue is that, she is flat out lying.

She let her ego ruin her chance to win the match. I called her before the match went down and and told her, it was the common consensus that she needed to receive the at least the call 8.

I have played her opponent over the years many times and knew her game inside and out. I knew that her opponent would not want to give up the weight but felt since, I was putting up the money and she had nothing to loose, that she would agree.

Secondly, I never have had any ambitions to be a streaming entrepreneur. This is made up out of whole cloth.

She says that the match was unfair because a friend of her opponent's was in the audience. I was there at the match and this is not the reason she lost. She lost because she played a better player than her, without the weight that was offered her.

After loosing, she acted like a spoiled child. She says she wasn't compensated. The spoils went to the victor.

I put in $500 dollars of my own money and a very nice gentlemen in the pool hall gave me a hundred and then we raised $300 more at the event for a total of $900.00.

I paid Daniel at POV who did an outstanding job.

I received nothing for putting this event on. After her temper tantrum at Hard Times and her paying for the monies that I gave her to practice, I deleted her info from my phone and have not talked to her since.

I also had to pick up some of her opponent's practice time when she found out I was subsidizing the broke OMGWTF.

I had a great time putting on the event and POV pool was super professional.

This gal should thank me and she is acting very badly. Her opponent took the $900 prize fund and didn't tip Daniel of POV Pool one dime, which was, not cool.

Thirdly, she is implying that I hit on her. This is another lie. I was involved in the past with another woman in the pool hall, who had unrealistic expectations about her talent and abilities as a pool player and and I vowed, to never do that again.

Bill Clinton is fond of saying, " that all the greatest wounds are self inflicted ". Or put another way " pride goeth before the fall ".

I don’t get it.

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
By the thread title I thought this would be about a match between the two, not some attempt to troll OMGWTF. Obvious tactics, poorly executed.

:confused:

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member

Sounds like you should listen to Bill.

:thumbup:

dbgordie

Thread Killer!!
Silver Member
So, what exactly is the blog title that OMGWTF, wrote about you? That way I can read all the lies she told about you. I've read the one about the hair dildo lady, but since that wasn't the one about you, which one is? That way I'm not confused anymore. Because right now, you seem very trollish to me. My interpretation of the previous thread was that it had nothing to do with you. It seems to me that you know the hair dildo lady, and are trying to make her look better or something along those lines.

You know it's your pride(or hers), that made you post this thread.

overlord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, what exactly is the blog title that OMGWTF, wrote about you? That way I can read all the lies she told about you. I've read the one about the hair dildo lady, but since that wasn't the one about you, which one is? That way I'm not confused anymore. Because right now, you seem very trollish to me. My interpretation of the previous thread was that it had nothing to do with you. It seems to me that you know the hair dildo lady, and are trying to make her look better or something along those lines.

You know it's your pride(or hers), that made you post this thread.

This is not about the Hair Dildo Lady. Go to her site at massiveunderstatement.com and read the most current post. The beginning paragraphs are about the match I put together for her to play this other gal.

I am not tolling but setting the record straight.

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
This is not about the Hair Dildo Lady. Go to her site at massiveunderstatement.com and read the most current post. The beginning paragraphs are about the match I put together for her to play this other gal.

I am not tolling but setting the record straight.

So it’s a story with at least two sides. Why is your side any more accurate than hers?

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
$900 prize money and broadcasters who work for tips...clearly all the big money is ruining pool.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Thanks for setting the record straight.

You were mentioned briefly in a very long, very boring, ego driven blog that was written six months ago about something that happened five years ago, read by few and recalled by even fewer.

Again, thank you.

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Because she is lying.

You may be fighting a battle here that you can’t win. Whether you’re right or wrong makes no difference. Many people around here know her and like her. Who are you? Just food for thought...