View Single Post
Old
  (#85)
Kimmo
AzB Silver Member
Kimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond reputeKimmo has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25
 Send a message via ICQ to Kimmo Send a message via MSN to Kimmo Send a message via Skype™ to Kimmo 
08-23-2019, 12:30 AM

Then I do not understand what the big problem is to say that to propose such a deal is absurd? What was the nasty part of it if it is all just part of negotiations?

This whole thing of "you won't sell, then I am not going to visit" comes across quite childish in a"spoiled brat"-way

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Don't try to add days to your life, add life to your days! - This message is environmentally friendly...it has been written in it's entirety with recycled bits and bytes.

Name: Kimmo
Playing cue: Predator P3/314, ~20oz + KamuiBlack SS
Break cue: Predator BK2
Jump: Custom
Nationality: Finnish
Hours of pool per week: Hours?? As in PLURAL? You've got to be kidding me...I've got 3 kids!