Your APA stats

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone mentioned to me that the "lifetime" stats don't necessarily go back past a certain point, but I didn't get a full explanation. Anyone know more?

hey dub, if you look at the bottom right corner of the webpage you displayed you will see the following message " looking for previous session stats ?"if you click on that message it will take you to a webpage showing all sessions played.

at the bottom of that page you will see the following disclaimer.

note. while this table displays membership history dating back to 1993, stats are not available prior to summer 2011. na implies you were an active member during that session , but there are no stats online to view.

if you remember spring 2011 is when they started putting all stats on the national website.

i can see where it would be a pia to go back and look up every ones stats from the beginning of apa and enter them on the new website.

whe i get time i am going to see if this dummy can figure out how to take a screenshot of my stats and post it.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
hey dub, if you look at the bottom right corner of the webpage you displayed you will see the following message " looking for previous session stats ?"if you click on that message it will take you to a webpage showing all sessions played.

at the bottom of that page you will see the following disclaimer.

note. while this table displays membership history dating back to 1993, stats are not available prior to summer 2011. na implies you were an active member during that session , but there are no stats online to view.

if you remember spring 2011 is when they started putting all stats on the national website.

i can see where it would be a pia to go back and look up every ones stats from the beginning of apa and enter them on the new website.

whe i get time i am going to see if this dummy can figure out how to take a screenshot of my stats and post it.

Well, they have some folks stats back a ways, as there are folks with hundreds of matches played in their stats. It's no matter to me, as I've only been playing a few years so there isn't anything to be missed, to speak of. I was merely curious.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do you screen shot your stats like I've seen here? Thanks

If your computer is reasonably recent vintage, it's even easier if you go to Start and then type "snipping" into the little search box at the bottom, which should bring up the "Snipping Tool". That makes it really easy to take a more precise screenshot (selecting just the part you want). Then save the file and upload it as an attachment.

All that said, your stats it will probably just make everyone here feel bad!

Cory

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, they have some folks stats back a ways, as there are folks with hundreds of matches played in their stats. It's no matter to me, as I've only been playing a few years so there isn't anything to be missed, to speak of. I was merely curious.

well i cant explain that dub.

i do know the disclaimer is correct in my case.

i started in summer of 2010, it says na for summer of 2010.

i played fall of 2010 and spring of 2011, they both state na which means again i played those two sessions but my stats are not available.

my stats show up from summer of 2011 up to now. who knows, maybe some lo's took it upon theirselves to go back and enter the old stats into the new website ?

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok fellas, i saved the screenshot.

now how the hell do i post it on here?

dont forget when you give advice that i am a complete noob with a computer and just now getting proficient at typing with 2 fingers. :grin:

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
well here is my stats.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 195