11.8 mm Revo

seanandnik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I heard rumors somewhere of a 11.8mm Revo, conical taper carom shaft coming out. Anyone know anything about this ?

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
This was rumorred after the 1st year as the 3rd release size. I believe due to the overwhelming demand and predator not being able to keep up it kept getting pushed back. Would love for it to happen though.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard the same but it's been a while back.

I wish they would have made the 11.... anything mm.... or even 12 mm like becue would be a very nice option, especially in a pro-ish... taper as well as a conical taper.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Becue has the 5.1 in the NEW M design now which is black. The 5.1 M is 11.8mm and conical taper. It is available in standard length 29 inch or custom of 30 or 31 inch.

Available in B-Joint, Uni-Loc, Radial or 3/8x10 possible other options if you contact me.

Ricky Bryant
USABecueOfficial@gmail.com
or Text 574-320-2438

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Becue has the 5.1 in the NEW M design now which is black. The 5.1 M is 11.8mm and conical taper. It is available in standard length 29 inch or custom of 30 or 31 inch.

Available in B-Joint, Uni-Loc, Radial or 3/8x10 possible other options if you contact me.

Ricky Bryant
USABecueOfficial@gmail.com
or Text 574-320-2438

Great hitting cues!!

Not to mention, can't find a better person than Ricky to deal with. Very honest and down to earth.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buy the Becue Prime M at 12.0mm and get it done with.

.2mm ain't going to make a difference.