Jensen cue- estimated value

badmrk

Hello everyone. I've had this cue for around 15 years. It's an '86 model Jensen. I just got it back from Mike last week. I had him restore it and build a new shaft for it. The original shaft (also pictured) has a pretty mean warp. I'm not to fond off the wrap he went with, I think this cue really needs something lighter. I think I may get him to change it next time I'm in for a re-tip. Anyway, I'm curious of what you all would estimate is value at. I'm not looking to get rid of it or anything, just curious.

j1xcwz5.jpg

S974KMT.jpg

iHAaXpE.jpg

z583WWV.jpg

p1qaWtB.jpg

yUqCAKL.jpg

Last edited:

mattb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had one of his older plain Jane cues with a few more rings than yours and got about 400 for it. It had 2 shafts, one rather thin, the other was decent. This was a few years ago and i am pretty sure i let it go on eBay. There was just not a lot of interest in his non point, non steel jointed cues.

Not sure why as every cue I have had of his played very well.

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with Matt's assessment. He makes a great hitting cue, but not a huge following outside of the Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi region.

NateSchoepf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a four point wrap less purple heart Jensen. I wouldn’t let mine go for less than $800. Great hitting and playing cue.