Thread: Bar rules
View Single Post
Old
  (#7)
Texas Carom Club
play 1cushion & balkline
Texas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond reputeTexas Carom Club has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-17-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC21 View Post
I don't like "take what you make" on the break, or "behind the line" on a scratch. I also don't like the fact that bar rules have no option for defense/safety play.

There is still fun to be had in breaking and running on a barbox, playing "honest effort" style, balls out, going for wild breakout shots and shooting at everything you see. But when it comes to money or good competitive action, I prefer rules that incorporate defensive options, and a ball in hand rule that allows a player to really capitalize on their opponent's fouls.

I just shoot the safety and watch em squirm
Not like they are gonna take bih
They dont abide by the rail after contact so i take advantage lol

3 cushion has killed carom
Royal Pro
the revolution in billiard cloth
-"look how hard this easy game is!"