Buyer / Seller transaction report

cuedoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Worminator

Just did a deal for a nice Blackcreek Cue with jamie off his website and the service was outstanding,Truely one of the best sellers I have dealed with. Everything was done top notch and look forward to dealing with him again.Thanks... The Blackcreek is one of the nicest cues I have seen and his work is super.:D :D

New2YouQs.com
"Custom Cues for Serious Players"
Email:cueman@new2youqs.com

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
socks said:
Seamless transaction with Bamacues. had no problem answering any questions or supplying more pictures when requested. sent money and cue was shipped within 30 min and recieved in 2 days. great transaction, could not have been better.

Thanks Socks...was a pleasure to work with you.
Joe

miah g.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
spanky981 and DEACON.

smooth transactions with spanky981 and DEACON. thanks fellas.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great transaction with miah g.

I recently had a very positive experience dealing with miah g. He committed to buying one of my Lambros cues and paid very quickly. He communicated every step of the way. I would be very happy to deal with him again.. Thanks again miah g. Deacon

buck15

going broke! got there!
Silver Member
transaction with bnall, awsome.

bought a frey cue from bryan and it was just as described, and cue it perfect. i asked alot of questions and bryan was very helpful. i wouldn't hesitate again. thanks again.

golfparent

She plays in my room!!!
Silver Member
Smooth transaction with I rack balls

Hello everyone,

I wanted to mention what a smooth and seamless transaction that I had with I rack balls, I would gladly do business with Mr. Balls again!!!

seriously, Eric is a great communicator and easy to deal with...

Thanks again!!! enjoy the BK II

GolfParent

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
buck15 said:
bought a frey cue from bryan and it was just as described, and cue it perfect. i asked alot of questions and bryan was very helpful. i wouldn't hesitate again. thanks again.

Sold a my frey cue to buck15. Received payment fast A++++ buyer. Thanks buck.:D

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
cuedoctor said:
Just did a deal for a nice Blackcreek Cue with jamie off his website and the service was outstanding,Truely one of the best sellers I have dealed with. Everything was done top notch and look forward to dealing with him again.Thanks... The Blackcreek is one of the nicest cues I have seen and his work is super.:D :D

New2YouQs.com
"Custom Cues for Serious Players"
Email:cueman@new2youqs.com

Likewise Charley. It was a pleasure doing business with Charley. Very good communication. I like it when buyers pick up the phone and call, instead of just working through email. Who knows, sometimes you make a new friend that way and I hope this is one of those cases.

Enjoy the cue Charley and I will see you in VF.

Thanks!

gforces1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree

Tarkus697 said:
Excellent transaction with ChrisOnline. Can't wait to hear that CRACK as the J&J J/B shatters the rack tonight.

I bought a J and J break cue from Chris as well- excellent transaction. Fast shipping and Noah's Ark type packaging. I would not hesitate to buy from him.

Highly recommended.

ChrisOnline

4 8 15 16 23 42
Silver Member
yes.. terrific deals and seamless transactions with both Gforces1911 and Tarkus697... both guys were great to deal with and i am very happy that they are happy.. thanks again guys and i look forward to many more deals with you both :)

chris

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Had a great transaction with Hardball. Don't let his screen name fool you, he plays "Easyball". When Jim tells you an item is new, it does not mean lightly used, or like new...he means it still has the tags on it new! Jims ships fast too!

Thanks for the deal on the Whitten Jim, I appeciate it.

roddyc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Worminator said:
Had a great transaction with Hardball. Don't let his screen name fool you, he plays "Easyball". When Jim tells you an item is new, it does not mean lightly used, or like new...he means it still has the tags on it new! Jims ships fast too!

Thanks for the deal on the Whitten Jim, I appeciate it.

I also had a smooth transaction with Jim. I got my item 3 days after I had paid for it, still factory sealed and packed very securely. No worries with Jim, he's a great guy to deal with!

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the kind words Worminator. I have been on the wrong end of misleading and disappointing deals often enough to know how it feels. I try my best not to disappoint.

Thank you for your quick payment and feedback.

Jim Davis

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to Waldo's for a wonderful transaction on a 3x6 It's George case! Definitely don't be afraid to deal with him!

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank You

gutshot said:
Thanks to Waldo's for a wonderful transaction on a 3x6 It's George case! Definitely don't be afraid to deal with him!
Thank you it was nice to deal with you enjoy your case and thanks for the super fast payment. Thanks Waldo's

HardBall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks roddyc!

You couldn't ask for a better buyer. The payment was fast and he follows through on the feedback.

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.