Combined Tour Event(s) - Tiger & Viking Tours = WORKING TOGETHER

MikeJanis

Banned
Ceci (Tiger Tour) and I (Viking Tour) just agreed to hold 2 combined tour events.
Players that are members of either tour will be eligible to play without having to purchase separate tour cards.

Right now we are seeking host locations.

We have agreed that NC and VA would be good spots to hold the events for our players.

If you know of a room(s) that would be interested please contact:

Mike Janis, Viking Tour at vikingtour2@yahoo.com
or
Cecilia Strain, Tiger Tour at nineballcc@hotmail.com

We recommend that prospective host locations have a minimum of 16 tables with food and beverages.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Last edited:

MikeJanis

Banned
traa89 said:
You and I both Cub. Hey Mike. PM Sent on a location suggestion.

I received the PM and neithr room you mentioned is LARGE enough. Thanks for the info anyway. I appreciate your help.

Remember, we need 16 tables minimum and enough seating to accomodate all the players, friends, family and spectators.

A hotel real close with good rates would also be a nice touch.

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea I plan to attend many events. I had to stop for awhile because I was fixing my arm. But intend to show up again and I, of course, support it.

Last edited:

cubc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
will there be one big combined schedule of events for both tours now? Makes for easier planning :D

Drater

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike, when are y'all wanting to do this? Can always come back to Shooters.

eric

MikeJanis said:
Ceci (Tiger Tour) and I (Viking Tour) just agreed to hold 2 combined tour events.
Players that are members of either tour will be eligible to play without having to purchase separate tour cards.

Right now we are seeking host locations.

We have agreed that NC and VA would be good spots to hold the events for our players.

If you know of a room(s) that would be interested please contact:

Mike Janis, Viking Tour at vikingtour2@yahoo.com
or
Cecilia Strain, Tiger Tour at nineballcc@hotmail.com

We recommend that prospective host locations have a minimum of 16 tables with food and beverages.

Thanks for any help you can give.

MikeJanis

Banned
Drater said:
Mike, when are y'all wanting to do this? Can always come back to Shooters.

eric

Eric, Shooters is on my list for one of the possible locations.

Give me a call and lets see what we can work out.

Mj

MikeJanis

Banned
cubc said:
yea I plan to attend many events. I had to stop for awhile because I was fixing my arm. But intend to show up again and I, of course, support it.

Yeah, I saw that. Your stroke was broke......:D Just hidding with'ya.:)

Mj

MikeJanis

Banned
cubc said:
will there be one big combined schedule of events for both tours now? Makes for easier planning :D

Not yet... Right now we are just trying to start working together a little more for everyones benefit.

Hierovision

Dios mio, man.
Silver Member
Q-Masters! It's right in between your tours! Since the Viking tour gives free membership cards to military does that mean I get free membership to Tiger tour as well? :D

socks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blah, scratch NC and VA, GA is where its at. theres a reason atlanta is the fastest growing city in the nation!

should give kim or johnny a call and look into marietta billiard club.

Drater

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MikeJanis said:
Eric, Shooters is on my list for one of the possible locations.

Give me a call and lets see what we can work out.

Mj

I'll call tomorrow before noon.

eric

Drater

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MikeJanis said:
How about between 6 and 8 pm. I'm driving all night to the Oklahoma event and hope to be sleeping at noon.

Mj

no problem. Drive Safely.

eric