View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
Fatboy
AzB Silver Member
Fatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond reputeFatboy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2400

03-13-2010, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael-Hoang View Post
What's up, Eric?

GL with your new venture and see you guys in a month or so.
thanks we have about 1/3rd of the new crew hired this week, next week we should have everyone in place. I havent donr much of the work, my roll comes later in the biz. I'm studying and learning like I was in school again, no shame in that. I should know what I need to know in a month-we have a biz plan, not a guaranteed biz model. If it works I will be ok, if not, oh boy.....

BTW did you ship the box to Shamrock? I havent been there in a long time and wont be for a couple months. This summer I hope to finish up that piece of art.

Good luck Michael, anything I can do please as awalys ask. ita wawalys a pleasure to do biz w/you

OG member of the Lock Society members or OG-LS;

Just call me Fat-Lock

im getting old and sloppy....