View Single Post
Yes...
Old
  (#42)
miscrewed1989
AzB Silver Member
miscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond reputemiscrewed1989 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Yes... - 09-05-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock N Load View Post
Now, I like this post. You did a lot to improve your game and your love of pool period! Keep up the good work on your pool game. Remember the better you play the less you lose.
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
Yes, it's kinda funny. Alot of the guys that used to jump on me to play as soon as I walked in the door turn me down now when I ask them to play. I'm not saying I can't get action, I still get plenty. Now it's just with players who, not so long ago, were giving up the 7 and the break to me. Now we are playing even. I'm also giving up weight to players I would have never dreamed I'd have to spot! I still have alot of work to do and I'm certainly not getting any younger. My goal is to cash in at least one event at the DCC (if I get to go). I have to say, I'm enjoying the game more than I ever have right now!

--------------------------------------------- I don't hate the game, I just hate the way I play!