View Single Post
Old
  (#43)
Lock N Load
AzB Silver Member
Lock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond reputeLock N Load has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

09-05-2012, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miscrewed1989 View Post
Yes, it's kinda funny. Alot of the guys that used to jump on me to play as soon as I walked in the door turn me down now when I ask them to play. I'm not saying I can't get action, I still get plenty. Now it's just with players who, not so long ago, were giving up the 7 and the break to me. Now we are playing even. I'm also giving up weight to players I would have never dreamed I'd have to spot! I still have alot of work to do and I'm certainly not getting any younger. My goal is to cash in at least one event at the DCC (if I get to go). I have to say, I'm enjoying the game more than I ever have right now!
I am confused now! I don't know if you need the 7and out or the Orange Crush?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.