View Single Post
Old
  (#8)
cuesblues
cue accumulator

cuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond reputecuesblues has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

03-31-2013, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtruck View Post
This could be a number if things.

I would start with a few things:

1. run a speed test on your connection (*with all other internet devices off) www.speedtest.net You should have at least 5mb down to watch with nothing else running. I have 30mb down. Sometimes an internet upgrade is not that expensive.

2. clear your cache - I use cCleaner. It's free and pretty thorough. http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard . I recommend this at least once a week.

3. Find out what video card you are using or if you video is integrated. If your card is weak you may be able to upgrade it or your RAM.

Good luck with it.

Ray

I'm not having too many issues but I'll check this out anyway.
Thanks for the links

Good luck to Ray and all of the streamers, I admire the what they do.
This new format should help give recognition to the work that the streamers do for us, and improve the viewing as well.
Another good day in pool.

Happy Easter

player.....Josswest, Rambow, Schon, South West
player.....Verl Horn, Kersenbrock, Judd Fuller
player.... Steve Klein, ASC, Paul Drexler
player......Ernie Martinez, Willie Hoppe, D.Jones
breaker...Hillbilly Smacker, Judd Fuller
jumper....see breakers
shooter...Sig Sauer P226 357
cutter......Spyderco-Massad Ayoob