View Single Post
Old
  (#3)
justinb386
Banned
justinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond reputejustinb386 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-14-2013, 09:39 PM

Thanks for your reply. I will send koinkid a message, and ask about the cue. I just want to figure out what the cue is worth, so that I know how much of a trade in value I should get on the cue, because would like to trade it for something. Schons seem to be selling for very low money (compared to their retail value) these days. It almost seems like Joss cues are selling for just as much as some of the Schon cues (some that are even nicer then mine). Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuesblues View Post
That's a nice Schon, the MSRP was probably around $1200-$1300 and it would of retailed for over $800.
Just guessing but I think I'm close
Koinnkid probably has the exact numbers.