Anybody shaving their underarms for pool

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Forearm.

Only Neanderthals need to shave them.

That is OK you gave us a good laugh too.

Thanks for giving me the proper term:) It is called underarm or similar in other germanic languages, so my translation went a bit fast.

Anyway I have not done it (yet), the hairs on my forearm can reach up to one inch, and it has happened that they have touched object balls when I am placing my left hand bridge. Nobody else ever noticed or experienced that problem...?

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Several years ago I went into the hospital for armpit replacement surgery. Of course, I had to have my armpit shaved.
Well, after I had recoopa..., recoopi..., gotten better, I kept shaving the new armpit a left the other to grow.
Now I walk with a limp. :smile:

thekaiserman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It would make more sense to shave ones ass, Why? Because everyone is looking at it when you are down on the shot.

9ball_in_MN

speed kills
Silver Member
Good-point!!What kind of pool-hall are we talking about where all the guys
are shirtless?Is this a Poolhall or a Brothel with a pool table?

lol I dont want to know where the pool hall is with all guys shirtless showing hair please dont post pics of such pool hall I just might stop playing if i see that scary sight :eek:

good morrning laugh though:rotflmao1:

bflgvs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I've got to say is what a way to wake up!!! Oh, and my dog is having puppies as I type this. Four and counting.

And on that note I think I'm going to back to bed. Maybe I'll wake up and it'll just be a bad dream. Night all.

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This thread made me LMFAO. Thanks for that, I was having a pretty shitty day. :thumbup:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
It would make more sense to shave ones ass, Why? Because everyone is looking at it when you are down on the shot.

My ass is usually covered, but I have considered Strip 8-Ball on occasion... with the correct people, of course. I think shaving into a lightning bolt shape on each cheek would be appropriate

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Thanks for giving me the proper term:) It is called underarm or similar in other germanic languages, so my translation went a bit fast.

Anyway I have not done it (yet), the hairs on my forearm can reach up to one inch, and it has happened that they have touched object balls when I am placing my left hand bridge. Nobody else ever noticed or experienced that problem...?

One inch long forearm hairs! Nair won't work. You need a chainsaw.

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

pletho

NON "ACTION KNOCKER"
Silver Member
What to think? A Big fat guy with glasses and Mullet hugging a terrified looking poodle? That dog doesn't look "happy". Not a good Avatar. Especially when you are typing about shaving one's legs....

hmmmmmmmmmm

DeadStick

i like turtles
Gold Member
Silver Member
This guy probably should...

8Ctcc.jpg

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Several years ago I went into the hospital for armpit replacement surgery.

I never had armpit replacement surgery, but I did have reconstructive surgery to my left armpit. I don't know where they got the skin from that they used for the graft, but anytime I get the crap scared out of me, my armpit puckers up ;):D:D:D!!!

Maniac (enjoying this thread immensely)

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Do men shave their underarms? :confused:

Hmmmm...This gave us some forensic insight into Keith's shaving habits...

My brother and I were at the beach. He says "Chris, I wish I had as much hair on my head as you do."

then he added "...under your arms!"

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I was just wondering whether anybody shaves their forearm (between elbow and hand) before playing pool. Touching a ball with your hair is a foul. Let's say you are right-handed, do you shave your left forearm to avoid hair contact with object balls?

I was going to put this down as the thing that helped my game the most and how I help other players.

Freddie <~~~ looking for the thumbs up button

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Truth is, I'm not man enough to shave.

I have a lot of chest hair. I've just trimmed it (not shaved) a couple of times and my chest was irritated for weeks.

It was miserable. It was like rubbing fiberglass on your skin.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
In New York City, some of the men pluck their eyebrows, get manicures, but I'm not sure about shaving their underarms. That's a new one! :eek:

Here in the Midwest, we don't call them men. :eek:

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I was just wondering whether anybody shaves their forearm (between elbow and hand) before playing pool. Touching a ball with your hair is a foul. Let's say you are right-handed, do you shave your left forearm to avoid hair contact with object balls?

You have to be joking, thanks for the laugh.