stolen harris cues fo sale

On ebay there is a stolen harris cue for sale that is a six point sw style cue. Brian Hurst is the person who took these cue on consignment and decided to keep them for himself and sell them with no regard to the one who made the cues or entrusted him as a dealer. If you have any information regarding this person or you have had similar dealings please contact me.
thanks
robert harris

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On ebay there is a stolen harris cue for sale that is a six point sw style cue. Brian Hurst is the person who took these cue on consignment and decided to keep them for himself and sell them with no regard to the one who made the cues or entrusted him as a dealer. If you have any information regarding this person or you have had similar dealings please contact me.
thanks
robert harris

Which one is it?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-Harr...366516?hash=item464d4965b4:g:R5kAAOSwubRXJJyc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBERT-HARR...366196?hash=item36055f4ef4:g:GHQAAOSwOVpXeU1e

Just wanna make sure because I don't support thieves.

You could contact eBay and see what they do.

Direwolf

Registered
I saw that listing and sent questions twice about it and couldn't get a response either time. I thought it was odd but now it makes more sense. No use for thieves or liars.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get with John Barton of JB cases. He's dealing with issues regarding Brian and Roy Malott.

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Yep, contact Roy Malott at indyq.com or John Barton. Bill Grassley at cornerstone can also shed some light on the guy.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My goodness......that a lot of names that I hold in high regard......this guy Hurst must just be awful.

tbayplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From what I read about this Hurst guy, he's a nut case and threatens people like he's the biggest baddest person around

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Interesting, I had someone ask me about this Harris Cue I have for sale here on az billiards as well as on ebay. This is a purple heart wrap less Harris Cue.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Robert-Harri...kAAOSwubRXJJyc

I received a message through ebay about what the lowest price was that I would take for this cue. I replied and later, I received this message from a ebay member called omencuesforlife

The message is New message: no thanks BRIAN HURST !!

So, I don't know if the ebay member called omencuesforlife is Brian Hurst or if omencuesforlife is thinking I am Brian Hurst ??

The first message this omencuesforlife sent was:

omencuesforlife:

hello, i heard that this cue is hot ! how much would you really take for it??

At the time of the first message, I did not know that Robert Harris was missing some cues and didn't realize what the hell he was saying when he said he heard this cue was hot ??

This person omencuesforlife is from:

Get to know the buyer omencuesforlife
• Located: RAPID CITY, SD, United States
• Positive Feedback: 100%

I just believe this omencuesforlife was playing sherlock holmes with little intelligence and was going to solve the big caper.
I really don't think omencuesforlife would be Brian Hurst as omencuesforlife has 576 transactions at 100 % rating.
Sadly, he didn't look at mine which are at 647 transactions at 100 %.

I sent this guy my phone number and of course didn't get a phone call as then I might have figured out he might be calling me Brian Hurst in which I could have told him to rotate.

My good friend, Mr. Robert Harris, if you have a ebay account, please advise ebay member
omencuesforlife that I am most certainly not Brian Hurst and my bills are paid before you ship !!!

Thanks Kindly,

Chuck Dvorak aka worktheknight

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's this mornings post by ebay member omencuesforlife

New message from: omencuesforlife (577Purple Star)
your cue is hot !! i called robert and its stolen. its all over AZ.
bye bye durst !!

Robert,
Is the person you consigned the cues from South Dakota ?? Ebay states this ebay member omencuesforlife is from Rapid City, South Dakota. Is this the area you sent the cues to or is this
omencuesforlife just being a dirt bag.

Please let me know as if this is the guy, I will be most happy to get involved as I am not thrilled at being accused of stealing and being slandered against.

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is the replied email to me from Robert Harris this morning.

Date: 07/21/16 07:22:23
To: Chuck Dvorak
Subject: Re: New Post This Morning by ebay person omencuesforlife about my purple heart Harris Cue listing

Chuck: I don't know this is. The cue in question was a south west style six point as I stated in my post. I even clarified it a second time when asked which cue was in question. Cornerstone cues contacted the seller and they took the sale down.

Not sure who ebay member omencuesforlife is or why he continues to try and slander me and accuse me as being a thief as Roberts previous postings said the ebay sale was taken down !!

This bs that ebay member omencuesforlife has continued to portray against me, is not a good business practice.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
Umm yeah get with John Barton. Apparently there's some type of federal case regarding this guy. It involves Roy Mallott and it got very ugly fast over about $60K in cues and some death threats and so on. The guy Brian is 6'10" or something and was threatening Roy to the point that he was carrying all the time. Grassley was involved in it too. No Bueno.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
1a1c765af69069c04be60efbe0328be6.png

Thank you,

Bill Lister
Cell/text- 239.823.0408
PayPal- Billiardbills@gmail.com
www.billiardbills.com
www.facebook.com/billiardbills

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got to the bottom of this finally. Here's the latest email from ebay member omencuesforlife

Dear workworkallnight,

im not on AZ, and have not posted anything.
i have talked to mr harris and all is ok !
rest easy that you are not a thief !! i apologize ! all is coo

thanks
bye bye !!

- omencuesforlife

I know I am not a thief and everyone else knows that. I will post this on AZ as well.

I appreciate your apology and all is " cool " statement, but when you lied about that you
had posted all over az billiards and also stated you had already talked with Mr. Harris when you certainly had not.

That ticks me and I do have the right to be ticked. Your actions were totally uncalled for and very unprofessional along with showing zero common sense.

It's bad when there is a thief out and about, but, just as bad when people are getting accused as being a thief, especially when it's coming from a cad like you.

Thanks and as you put it.

bye bye !!

thanks
robert harris

I am curious why you trusted this person (Brian Hurst) with the cue that you made? Did you know him to be a good and honest person? I do not think people change from good and honest dealers, into the type of person that this Brian Hurst seems to be. So, why would you trust this type of person with your cue? I am just curious. If Brian Hurst was at one time a a good and respected dealer, then why would he turn into a no good thief? It makes no sense to me why anyone would send their cues to a person like this. What did this guy do to earn the pool communities trust? I imagine it takes a lot of trust to ship off a beautiful cue like that to a person (without receiving any money from that person). I imagine that you must have known him to be a good , honest, and respected dealer before you shipped your cue to him, right? Maybe you trusted him because he has sold cues for you in the past, and you never had any issues with him? I am very sorry to hear about this. Pretty soon, people may not want to trust anyone anymore. This is sad.

thanks
robert harris

Is this the person that you trusted with the SW style cue that you made?

https://www.facebook.com/brian.hurst.3150

Just curious. I see that he is active on facebook. Why not call him out in front of all his friends on Facebook (if you can possibly do that). Not sure if you actually need to be friends with the person to post a message on his page. I do not know much about facebook, but there must be a way that you can contact the guy. If he accepted your cue on consignment, then legally, the cue is still your property, right? If he sells your property, and does not give you your share of the money (however much was agreed on), then that is a crime, I imagine. How can a so called pool cue dealer get away with doing something like this? This is one of the most horrible things that I have ever read about (a pool cue dealer accepting a cue makers cue, without any deposit money on that cue (?), and then selling it without giving the cue maker any of the money). I assume that he sold the cue, and did not send you your share of the money, right? This is just horrible. Sorry to hear about this. Just be more careful about who you trust in the future.

Got to the bottom of this finally. Here's the latest email from ebay member omencuesforlife

Dear workworkallnight,

im not on AZ, and have not posted anything.
i have talked to mr harris and all is ok !
rest easy that you are not a thief !! i apologize ! all is coo

thanks
bye bye !!

- omencuesforlife

I know I am not a thief and everyone else knows that. I will post this on AZ as well.

I appreciate your apology and all is " cool " statement, but when you lied about that you
had posted all over az billiards and also stated you had already talked with Mr. Harris when you certainly had not.

That ticks me and I do have the right to be ticked. Your actions were totally uncalled for and very unprofessional along with showing zero common sense.

It's bad when there is a thief out and about, but, just as bad when people are getting accused as being a thief, especially when it's coming from a cad like you.

Thanks and as you put it.

bye bye !!

It seems to me that you were worried about your reputation being hurt over 1 persons accusation (about you being some guy that you are not, or about you having a cue that was stolen). You should understand that a lot of people are just very stupid. You should not have gotten so bent out of shape over it. Your ebay and your AZ feedback speaks for itself, and you have nothing but green reps on here, right? So, why did you feel the need to defend yourself. You should have just laughed it off, and ignored the person that made the the silly accusation. It sounds like he was just playing games with you (either that, or he was just very stupid).

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
justinb386,

In reading your last three posts, you question the cue maker about why he sent something to someone and then post the cue maker has the option of calling this brian hurst out on face book to his friends and speak about dealers trust issues and then you say I should laugh it off and why should I get bent over someone challenging my honor and name that I have worked very hard to earn. The three posts are all over the place.

OK, I consent to the fact that I am not a "grey area" person. I see only right and wrong. I have given my best efforts to say it like it is without being overboard. In dealing with pool cues, sometimes things go south and to act and perform very quickly is the right thing. I am not perfect by any means, but, I have never ignored a person if something went south in their minds.

I do a lot of paper work to make sure my customers and myself have a clear picture of a meeting of the minds. This protects us both.

I appreciate the quick view of my profiles that you say speak for themselves, but, I carry the attitude that I am only as good as my last sale.

I treasure the fact that you can laugh it off when your being accused of being a thief. I am just not that way. Maybe it's because I have cut my teeth in selling cues when your word and a hand shake meant something more than just a plastic card to charge on now a days.

I certainly am not here to be the az member of the year. I am here to represent ( and I am old fashion as I still feel it a total honor to represent a cue maker) cue companies in the highest regard, but, will do it honestly.
I have sent many cues and shafts back to manufactures as if a product that comes in that I am not happy with, I'm not selling it.
If I come off as harsh and unforgiving when I am challenged with bs about who I am or what I do, I am sorry. For the people who actually know me, they know that I am a very easy going person, until a line was crossed.
I try to deliver a product that is better than expected. I do not post hundreds of comments just to ad lib as I usually only like to be involved in positive postings.
The Harris Cue I have for sale was in question as being stolen and I received emails calling me a thief.
NOT HAPPENING !! Period !! If you can laugh this off, well........ok.. then fine. I can't. I am going to squash this as soon as possible and stuck to it all day until the truth was revealed.