How are you going to improve your pool game for 2012?

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to hear what you are going to do to make your game much better this year, 2012?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
I would like to hear what you are going to do to make your game much better this year, 2012?
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.

Haven't been to have my eyes checked in 3 or 4 years now. I think that at my age (58 1/2), I'm about due. The edges of the darker solids are starting to appear hazy on a lot of shots. Probably need to have my billiard glasses updated.

Maniac

Dave_C

Registered
I will be moving my tv and entertainment center stuff to a different room, and putting in either a properly setup Brunswick or a diamond proAm. I'm ready to get to the next level, but need to be able to practice every day to get the consistency I need to make more event finals.

That's the plan anyway ;)

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your eyes are very important to you and your game!

Haven't been to have my eyes checked in 3 or 4 years now. I think that at my age (58 1/2), I'm about due. The edges of the darker solids are starting to appear hazy on a lot of shots. Probably need to have my billiard glasses updated.

Maniac

My eyes are not to good. But I still play a little. Make sure you keep your eyes up to par! Thanks for your input. Pool glasses are very good for your game also!
Many Regards,
Lock n Load.

randyg

www.randygpool.com
Silver Member
I'm just about old enought to start to enjoy the great game of One pocket. I thought I might take some bank lessons from John B.
randyg

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hope to build a room and put in a 9' Diamond or GC. We'll see! Sure would be great to have more frequent shorter practice sessions than just hitting the pool hall once or twice a week!

Also going to give the CTE a real look.

Autist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm just about old enought to start to enjoy the great game of One pocket. I thought I might take some bank lessons from John B.
randyg

What has age got to do with it? :D

I am going to improve my game by just trying to play a lot more. :p

highrun55

can`t make a ball anymore
Silver Member
I am going to try to stop missing those easy shots, you know the ones, were not supposed to miss

highrun55

JE54

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm going to take out all the pockets and just put in a trough pitched to the
returns. That way they'll go in from anywhere. Because it seems like everytime I miss, the problem is there just isn't a pocket where the ball goes. I should see at least a 1 ball improvement in my game. lol

dr_dave

Instructional Author
Gold Member
Silver Member
Many Regards,
Lock N Load.
Maintain better focus ... on every shot ... and don't miss any easy shots.

Good thread,
Dave

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I am going to work on refining my fundamentals. Grip, bridge, stance, stroke. (Not necessarily in that order.)

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i will always remember the two important C's when playing..Canadian Club!lol...i mean CONFIDENCE & CONCENTRATION

C.Milian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Running helps your pool game. I'm also going to try and bench 1.5 body weight by end of summer. Yoga and palates helps.