2019 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday I ran 97 on our club new Dynamic 3 table. I had camera running but it was turned pointing a wrong table. lol.

RobMan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Today I had a 29. Got straight in on the break ball on the third rack. Bummer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mar 29, 47 run in game vs my buddy Jim.

https://youtu.be/5pInhhUjG-k

I cut the sound out because he spent some time on a phone call I wasn't sure if he wanted on youtube.

Yes, we're playing on a Valley 7'. It's what I have room and money for, so that's what I play on. With all the crowding of the balls it's tougher to play14.1 on it than you'd think. Straight is my favourite game, so I'm not going to let my table limitations stop me from playing.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, we're playing on a Valley 7'. It's what I have room and money for, so that's what I play on. With all the crowding of the balls it's tougher to play14.1 on it than you'd think. Straight is my favourite game, so I'm not going to let my table limitations stop me from playing.

I mainly was questioning the idea of having pajama pants on while wearing boots.

Mick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I mainly was questioning the idea of having pajama pants on while wearing boots.

Boots and PJs would be silly. Those are hiking sneakers, totally fine with jammas. I'm actually considering rocking that look everywhere I go. I'll start with trips to walmart.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
29 last night (4/14/19) while waiting for the laundry.

Back in the 90's I had a 42, that's my new goal, then 100.

8' Gandy home table with 4 3/4" pockets, Simonis 860.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Boots and PJs would be silly. Those are hiking sneakers, totally fine with jammas. I'm actually considering rocking that look everywhere I go. I'll start with trips to walmart.

Do it.

On a side note, a Valley with ridgeback rails and playing 9.1 straight pool would be interesting.

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
I was almost there for topping my personal high run number, but i'll have to settle for upping my number for 2019

I ran a 127 in a game today 4/28/19

At least i broke my In Game high run anyways. felt real good. missed a tough shot trying to hold up the cue ball. should of let the cueball run since i had plenty of open are to work with.

Last edited:

BayGene

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Finally!

28. Not record-breaking, but better than I've been doing, for sure.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
First time this year had a few innings of 14.1, ran 57 on my first attempt. Not bad considering I really haven't played at all this year. Straight pool is fun! :cool:

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
5/13 45 run. Today was the first day of straight pool league. I’ve been playing all the other games for 20 years but new to 14.1. I was thrilled to put up my high in league. Hopefully, I can build on this number.

LTL

Registered
I was almost there for topping my personal high run number, but i'll have to settle for upping my number for 2019

I ran a 127 in a game today 4/28/19

At least i broke my In Game high run anyways. felt real good. missed a tough shot trying to hold up the cue ball. should of let the cueball run since i had plenty of open are to work with.

Congrats! Who did you play?

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Congrats! Who did you play?

I Was playing Ed Sierra

got out of a 150 point game in 6 innings.

started with a 49, then had two runs in the 30s and finished with 50 something and out and continued after the game.

LTL

Registered
I Was playing Ed Sierra

got out of a 150 point game in 6 innings.

started with a 49, then had two runs in the 30s and finished with 50 something and out and continued after the game.

Surprised you didn't share this news on FB - Long Island Pool

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
A couple of hours of play. Ran 71. Felt good to break a 100 but ended up straight on both keyball and KB 2 KB and missed trying to spin the CB. Long break has good impact on the mental freshness.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Ran 31 in my German league. I haven't put in much practice this season, but I have been watching a lot more 14.1 in the past few weeks, and will make an effort to put up a bigger video run on my (very tight) home table.