A Huge Thank You from CueSports International (CSI)!

CSI - Ozzy

Banned
On behalf of CueSports International (CSI), I would like to thank everyone who purchased one of the live stream pay-per-view packages during our recent broadcast of the Kamui Challenge, Tiger Challenge, US Open 10-Ball Championships, and US Open 8-Ball Championships.

I am pleased to announce that due to your support, this was the most watched pay-per-view event in the history of CSI. Onsite spectators, pay-per-view customers, and total sales were all significantly higher than previous years. Many customers have commented that it was one of the best live stream productions they have ever seen.

With that said, I would like to acknowledge the hard work and efforts of our live streaming crew who worked long hours for 11 straight days to provide great on-screen graphics, deliver the perfect camera, and offer great commentary. In no particular order, they are as follows:

Vincent Rochefort
Tim Wampler
Steven Quan
John Baker
JP Parmentier
Ken Shuman
Jay Helfert
Robert LeBlanc

Although it was a terrific event, there is always room for improvement and we are already working on those improvements for next year. Again, thank you for your support!