2014 AZ Billiards Straight Pool Challenge!

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
After the previous tournament match I've played only once in this last month and a half. Managed to get some table time, scratched on my first and second shot, then ran 54... and scratched in the middle bag, duh. So it's a 54 for me on 26th Feb.

Last edited:

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
26 Yesterday

On another run, I ran 11 remaining from a rack, ran the next rack and had a good breakshot. Problem was I was a little stretched out and did not hit the CB low enough and scratched off the pack, DAMN! Had a good spread too.

Next time-

-dj

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had a 42 yesterday, 3/9/14. Didn't have the camera running for that one, but I did capture a 39 on video the day before that I'll try to post.

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
finally got to practise some straight pool. Managed to run back-to-back 27 and 28. It was last week and I forgot the exact date, so let it be as of today :)

st_michael

"BUTTER"
Silver Member
Quest for 100

Just started back up again and ran 30 balls last week... My goal is to break 100 this year... joining a 14.1 league next month to get me more involved with the game...

Revision! I just did 57 balls tonight on my home table... Slow cloth 8 foot Brunswick

Last edited:

Ron F

Ron F
Silver Member
50 on March 24th.

Thank you Andy and Vicki Gilbert for creating this amazing magic wand!

Ron F

Vahmurka

...and I get all da rolls
Silver Member
please put me up just a bit as I managed to run 36 (March 19). Finally made it past two break shots into the third rack :embarrassed2:

Seth C.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back playing the great game of 14.1 (at least at home practicing) after 30+ years of only occasional, recreational play. Was never strong when I played all those years ago. Learned a lot about some parts of the game by playing with and against some really good players (e.g., throw, seeing shots, playing caroms), but didn't know about some important fundamentals, such as pre-shot routine, and the importance of a level cue in drawing the cue ball. Bunch of teens in recent weeks, but reached 20 tonight. Posting only because I figure it will add motivation to try to climb the list, even if only a bit.

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Ran 55 today on 2nd April. Got it on video, will post the link as soon as the youtube upload finishes. Was already my third 50s this year, though I've played 14.1 maybe 5 times. Some day I'll get that 100. On video. :)