Inside Pool Stream Problems - I Must Be In The Small Minority

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I never even got an email with login info. WTH

paid, got a paypal receipt, but no email with password.

so being the resourceful fellow that I am, I called my buddy who also bought the stream, he gave me his info, I used that and voila, I was in like Flynn - I thought.

The stream kept freezing up every 5 seconds - seriously, freezing to the point it needed to be refreshed, then another 5 seconds, freeze, 5 sec freeze...

I gave up, went to bed.

can someone tell me what was the final score.

Inside pool, you have to do much better than this. :(

best,
brian kc

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
i can't get the CHAT to post up but i think it was 17-11 EARL.
(i KNOW that it was EARL....)

we finally got in to view. i went to bed. i watched 1/3 of the loop @ 1am. went downstairs to make a drink & let the dog out @ 12-10....and it was OVER!

re-run started @ 4amEST, but stopped after 30 mins. nothing as of now.

KK9 says we NEEEEEED to see it. best part is @ 10-11+/-. i missed it. but i did see Earl call a bank shot @ side pocket @ 8ball....AMAZING!

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
i can't get the CHAT to post up but i think it was 17-11 EARL.
(i KNOW that it was EARL....)

we finally got in to view. i went to bed. i watched 1/3 of the loop @ 1am. went downstairs to make a drink & let the dog out @ 12-10....and it was OVER!

re-run started @ 4amEST, but stopped after 30 mins. nothing as of now.

KK9 says we NEEEEEED to see it. best part is @ 10-11+/-. i missed it. but i did see Earl call a bank shot @ side pocket @ 8ball....AMAZING!

was it a bank or a kick? I heard there was an amazing earl shot on an 8 ball.

you know I love them kicks... :lovies:

thx,
brian <--- prob gonna have to drive over to queens to sweat some of this historic match. less choppy that way. ;)

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Oh, and as long as I'm whining; what was the 7.25% tax Inside Pool charged for the stream. Which tax agency was requiring that?

first time I was hit with tax on stream. :confused:

that's 3/4 of a cube of pre-flag chalk. :grin:

best,
brian kc

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Oh, and as long as I'm whining; what was the 7.25% tax Inside Pool charged for the stream. Which tax agency was requiring that?

first time I was hit with tax on stream. :confused:

that's 3/4 of a cube of pre-flag chalk. :grin:

best,
brian kc

It was a first for me on the tax thing too and also my stream was really choppy. I like Inside Pools free stream and I have enjoyed many of them so I am not too mad about paying for this stream regardless of the troubles.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I never even got an email with login info. WTH

paid, got a paypal receipt, but no email with password.

so being the resourceful fellow that I am, I called my buddy who also bought the stream, he gave me his info, I used that and voila, I was in like Flynn - I thought.

The stream kept freezing up every 5 seconds - seriously, freezing to the point it needed to be refreshed, then another 5 seconds, freeze, 5 sec freeze...

I gave up, went to bed.

can someone tell me what was the final score.

Inside pool, you have to do much better than this. :(

best,
brian kc

Brian you were not alone with the issues.

I got the email with the username and password but was never able to find the login. My screen had a large white square where everyone said the login was.

I did everything that was suggested to fix the issue( mostly from people in the chat ). At around 10:30pm after working on it since just before 8pm I gave up.

I have a feeling Insidepool ( JR) was a bit overloaded with problems at the point the PPV went live with so many issues.

Suggestion to Insidepool is to go live much earlier with the PPV giving yourself more time to resolve issues before the start of the match.

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
was it a bank or a kick? I heard there was an amazing earl shot on an 8 ball.

you know I love them kicks... :lovies:

thx,
brian <--- prob gonna have to drive over to queens to sweat some of this historic match. less choppy that way. ;)

It was a kick that would have had you strutting around like a Kickin' Rooster had you made it yourself. And he called it with confidence.

He missed a long shot on the 8 but lucked out and left Efren without a shot. Efren stuck him behind a few solids along the rail, leaving Earl an easy return safe. But does Earl take that? No! He calls the 8 - sitting way out in the middle of the table - in the opposite side, then fires a kick off the lower end rail and puts the 8 right down the middle of the pocket. Amazing, but then this is Earl we're speaking of.

Enjoy yourself at Steinway. The plan was for me to attend in person, but life got in the way as usual. :(

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
KK9 said that the chat room was bombarded w/ people who couldn't view it. and that they asked the streamer to OPEN the stream @ FREE ASAP, so that everyone could catchup (& quit b1tching). didn't happen.

yea, we had a conversation about the tax, too. it's BS. it's an internet sale, as well as an out of state sale - but it's going to be the new law. apparently it's already here.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
ppv reyes strickland

My stream was flawless once it got going. It was frustrating at first when it didn't work but it was up and running while Earl was practicing still.

Judging by the chat last night theres a few unhappy campers out there

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
The tax was probably to for the "NY liberals,people are gonna have fun so let's tax them fund."

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Inside Pool-1
Kickin' Chicken-0

obviously, sir, you don't know me very well.

I'm already making plans to go to Steinway, see JR and get my $9.95 plus tax back, even if it costs me $13 in gas and $7.00 in tolls.

that'll swing the score right around to...err...umm...

Inside Pool- 2

Kickin' Chicken- still 0 :eek:

okay, my plan needs a little work.

best,
brian kc

StrokeofLuck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering if everyone that was having trouble was using IE? I've had problems with that with streams and went to Chrome. When I log into my work server with Chrome I can view email but it won't let me create, but with IE no problem. IE gives me the trouble with streams though. It seems all have some different quirks!

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm wondering if everyone that was having trouble was using IE? I've had problems with that with streams and went to Chrome. When I log into my work server with Chrome I can view email but it won't let me create, but with IE no problem. IE gives me the trouble with streams though. It seems all have some different quirks!

I tried IE and Firefox and could never get logged in. I cleared cache, deleted cookies, etc., but to no avail. At one point somebody wrote on the chat that they were having to touch each account to fix the login issues - I gave up fairly early, so I don't know if that was accomplished. I'm hoping IP will do a free re-broadcast of last night's play for those of us who paid and couldn't get on.

Aaron

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
ok - so basically (and this goes against my grain, but) - to handle this ASAP:

anyone who has a working login/password
needs to SHARE it with those who PAID & don't

AND/OR

tonight needs to be streamed @ No/Charge
plus loop from last night

Aaron_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ok - so basically (and this goes against my grain, but) - to handle this ASAP:

anyone who has a working login/password
needs to SHARE it with those who PAID & don't

AND/OR

tonight needs to be streamed @ No/Charge
plus loop from last night

I think it is limited to one active viewer per account. If someone else logs in as you, it probably kills your stream.

Aaron

Sloppy Pockets

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it is limited to one active viewer per account. If someone else logs in as you, it probably kills your stream.

Aaron

That's the way it is with TAR and (I believe) Accu-Stats, but I think I read on one of the many threads this morning that somebody got working login info from a friend and was able to log on.

I don't know how these things work, but I do know if IP decides to just stream it for free then I expect a refund. I bought the three-day weekend in good faith, even though I was sure that at least one if the nights I might not be able to watch. I try to support pool within the confines of my very tight budget, but if I'm just gonna donate I can think of a lot better places to send my dough to than Inside Pool.

Brian_08

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I must have been one of the very few that had ZERO issues logging in once I got my username and pw.... I wish there was a way to share that info as I would do so, so that others who had paid and were unable to view can view the stream tonight.I must say that if IP went with audiovideoweb like Ray (bigtruck) uses as well as most other major streamers, that I think things would go a whole lot smoother ( just my opionion).. Hopefully JR and/or Alvin read these thread ( this is the third I've read in about 10 mins) and get this issue resolved rather quickly and satisfactorily for you guys.