1984 JW Jensen Cue - one if a kind!!

angieweeks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
$2500.00 or Best offer

Vintage 1984 "JC" Jensen Cue "Bushka" style Ebony cue with custom ebony and Ivory rings, leather wrap, full double vineers over ebony points, mother of pearl "Bushka" inlays throughout... Two original shafts are still 13mm with ivory ferrules... Originally part of Mike Johnson's personal collection, made for his wife June... Finest Jensen you'll ever have the pleasure to shoot with... Has been in gun safe since it was made nearly.. Very little play... They don't come along like this very often...

Mike Johnson will authenticate..more photos available ...contact via text/phone:

Michael Weeks 225-910-3542.

Please reference 84 Jensen I sell a lot of cues and need to keep buyers interest straight. Thank you!!

Last edited:

angieweeks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
84 JW Jensen reply

Thank you!! It's a monster of a cue... Someone's gonna be very happy. Mike Johnson's a personal friend of ours and we actively search out the best finds. Hope to continue to offer vintage and/or amazing playing cues!!! Angie Weeks

Last edited:

dublete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Looks like Abalone inlays to me! Very nice cue what ever they are...

Yup, the notched diamonds are definitely abalone. The dots looks like mop. I have a similar cue but without the dots and bushka rings and it plays lights out. I bet it has SS joint, black linen collar with b/bl/bl/b hash marks between maple dash rings.