Looking for instructor/coach

swwyocoyote

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Trying to find somewhere/ someone to take some lessons in south west Wyoming or northern Utah.

Last edited:

camaro69926

Registered
Anthony Beeler has an online program that works really well. You take a video of yourself doing drills in his program and responds within a couple of hours. My son has been working with him for a lot of months and it is at my sons pace. my son can practice a couple of times a week or a couple times a month. It is a really good program and i can definitely see the improvement in my son, he is 13 and a skill level 9 in the APA and in other tournaments he has been finishing in the money.

swwyocoyote

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Thank you for the info, I will look into that and contact them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

swwyocoyote

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Thank you for the information, I will try contacting some of them.

swwyocoyote

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Contacted the ones listed on the website and that's a no go. Looks like I will wait till early spring and try to get in with Tor. Quite a bit farther than was hoping to travel but should be worth it.
Thanks for the help and input.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
the costs of living a thousand miles from nowhere!

The costs of living a thousand miles from nowhere! Shouldn't be too hard to be the best in your town though. I strayed through a few times, more in northeastern Utah. God's country!

Not what you are looking for but something to keep you busy while you wait, Joe Villalpando's DVD's and cue ball. Get them from Pool IQ.net I believe. I put a space to make clear the name, no space in the title. I just sent the whole ball of wax to a friend. Joe is great to deal with and when you master those DVD's you will be a force to reckon with. Still have to learn patterns and strategy but now you have the tools to make the things you see in your mind happen.

Hu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu3ypuKq8WE

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Coyote, I shot you a private message. If travel is required anyway I wanted to make myself available for a serious pool excursion. I see your a new member so wanted to make sure you see the message.