Predator Sneaky pete

StormHotRod300

BigSexy
Silver Member
Ok, i have been looking for a new cue, and played with a couple different cues this weekend. One being a Predator cue 4k1 i think. Anyways i liked the stiff hit it had and now its a major consideration for a New Cue.

Now i checked out the Sneaky Petes and was wondering is there a difference in the hit, between the Wood to wood joint and the steel joint, on this cue?

dave

Jude Rosenstock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
StormHotRod300 said:
Ok, i have been looking for a new cue, and played with a couple different cues this weekend. One being a Predator cue 4k1 i think. Anyways i liked the stiff hit it had and now its a major consideration for a New Cue.

Now i checked out the Sneaky Petes and was wondering is there a difference in the hit, between the Wood to wood joint and the steel joint, on this cue?

dave

I play with a Predator 2 which has a slightly different feel to it than the Predator "K" series cues which, as we all know, are really made by Falcon. I can switch to one or the other quite easily since deflection is the same but the butt is weighted differently.

So, here's my question to follow yours: Who makes the Predator Butts for non "K" series cues (Sneaky Petes & Break Cues)?

deadstroke32

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jude Rosenstock said:
I play with a Predator 2 which has a slightly different feel to it than the Predator "K" series cues which, as we all know, are really made by Falcon. I can switch to one or the other quite easily since deflection is the same but the butt is weighted differently.

So, here's my question to follow yours: Who makes the Predator Butts for non "K" series cues (Sneaky Petes & Break Cues)?

I think it's players..