Thread: Pool Wars
View Single Post
Pool Wars
Old
  (#1)
gunzby
My light saber is LD
gunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond reputegunzby has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 17375

Pool Wars - 06-22-2009, 11:15 PM

I just received my copy today. Since Jay was out of town I ordered a copy off of Amazon from Freddy the Beard. First of all I have to say that Mr. Beard got this book shipped to me faster than any package I can ever remember ordering from anywhere. I ordered the book Friday night and got it Monday afternoon.....amazing.

So far it's a great read. I haven't sat down to read a book in years (thousands of newspapers and magazines, but no non-instructional books), but I have read half this book already. The only reason why I put it down was if I wanted to have something to read tomorrow I couldn't hog it all down today.

The last time I remember really sitting down to read a book was well over a decade ago. They were mainly history books as fiction never has been able to keep my attention outside of a few choice books (Underground Empire being one of them).

Great book Jay!! I could easily sit down and read the entire book in one sitting without having a thought of doing something else even if it was twice the length.

Yes my custom cue also doubles as a light saber. You might say that it shoots lights out. You are now activated Agent 92395. Obtain the funds from Goldman Sachs and deposit into my Swiss account. This message will make you shit your pants in 5 seconds. Sev found it first.