US Open Thursday Live Scoring has begun

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
DO WE NEED A .htm?:

You are not authorized to view this page
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied because your Web browser is sending a WWW-Authenticate header field that the Web server is not configured to accept.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.
HTTP Error 401.2 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to server configuration.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 401.
Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Authentication, and About Custom Error Messages.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
UrackmIcrackm,

Your link works! I naturally get suspicious whenever I see someone with a low post count posting a link, could be spam. :grin:

LOL! Jerry might be a man of few words (on the forum) but he's been a member since 2004 and has moderator status. When Jerry speaks, it is safe to listen. (sometimes, others he's just full of malarkey) :grin:

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really must stop making posts before I get awake. I have corrected the URL. Sorry about that folks.

"cfm" and "php" aren't close enough to use "typo" as an excuse, lol. One can only wonder where your mind was. If you were up for the late match last night, you're certainly forgiven.

Jerry Forsyth

LOL! Jerry might be a man of few words (on the forum) but he's been a member since 2004 and has moderator status. When Jerry speaks, it is safe to listen. (sometimes, others he's just full of malarkey) (From post above)

What do you mean sometimes? I am ALWAYS full of malarkey. I don't even listen to myself.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This first round has some really tight matches. Makes me wish (even more) that I was able to make it out this year.

Adam Smith was 4 games up on Gerda or something close to that and she clawed her way back to get ahead 8-7 before Adam tied it up at 8.

Ernesto has just barely kept a 1 to 2 game lead on John Schmidt.

Zion & Karl have a heck of a battle going on. Tied @ 4, 6, and now 8.

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Adam reached the hill 10-8 and Gerda was able to eek out one more win but Adam won it 11-9. Wow, what an effort she gave to stay alive in that match. Yet another match that would have been enjoyable to watch.

Congrats to Gerda for being the top finishing female.

Jerry, thanks again for the scoring. This round really had me watching the monitor.

Other notables - I expected both Max Eberle and Mike Fuller to put up better numbers against their opponents. Also, kudos to BJ Ussery. He got a 4 game lead out of the gate on Ralph Eckert and has so far held Ralph off.

Great first round of the day. The matches only get better from here.

Last edited:

JarnoV

JarnoV
Silver Member
One minor complaint: although the live score is a great feature, it seems to me that as soon as the next round starts, some of the scores aren't available. The brackets aren't updated right after the matches have finished (which is understandable). It'd be great if there was a list type thing of recently finished matches and their results.

(I'm particularly interested what happened in the Rory Hendrickson match.)

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One minor complaint: although the live score is a great feature, it seems to me that as soon as the next round starts, some of the scores aren't available. The brackets aren't updated right after the matches have finished (which is understandable). It'd be great if there was a list type thing of recently finished matches and their results.

(I'm particularly interested what happened in the Rory Hendrickson match.)

Unless I am mistaken, this is all being done by Mike and Jerry. There is no team of people with assigned duties. Live scoring takes away time that could be spent updating the brackets or updating the brackets would take away the time spent doing the live scoring. This is a situation where you take the good with the bad.

There are other sites that have brackets that you could check & see if they've updated theirs.