View Single Post
Re:
Old
  (#94)
stockbob55
AzB Bronze Member
stockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond reputestockbob55 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Re: - 09-11-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxcar View Post
I didn't understand what Born2push said, but I am genuinely interested in his reply. I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to make the move from a pivot to center over to a bottom right/left or top right/left strike without losing the perception. Is it, as you suggest, cooked in or is it another adjustment requiring a reset? I just don't understand.
If you are using BHE, FHE or a combination of both you need to be on the shot line before making an adjustment for english/side spin.
So what I did whilst learning cte was to do a 1/2 tip pivot to the shot line first then adjust for side spin as needed.
Once you get used to the method it can be simplified on some shots.
ie. If your perception calls for a 1/2 tip left sweep to center but you need a half tip of left english with BHE then you are already on the shot line.