WTB- McDermott I2, I3, or Predator Z2

mhoskins87

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy each of these 3 shafts in a 3/8-10 joint to try before I have one custom fitted to my cue. I'm hoping for a cheap price so I won't lose much when I pass them on. I would also appreciate any input on how these play. Specifically, how they compare in terms of squirt reduction. I really dislike predator for various reasons, but so many people seem to swear that nothing compares to the Z2. Thank You!

Last edited:

coelhojoli5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
I'm looking to buy each of these 3 shafts to try before I have one custom fitted to my cue. I'm hoping for a cheap price so I won't lose much when I pass them on. I would also appreciate any input on how these play. Specifically, how they compare in terms of squirt reduction. I really dislike predator for various reasons, but so many people seem to swear that nothing compares to the Z2. Thank You!

Which joint type?

coelhojoli5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
Is this used or new? I am not sure what they typically cost used but new is about $212 shipped.

Well, so, it´s better you buy new that bought from me... I spent on august 249 usd.. it´s like new, but I cannot do better because I live in Portugal andshipping is a little expensive...
212 is nice price :) and if you have lifetime warranty, perfect ;)

mhoskins87

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, so, it´s better you buy new that bought from me... I spent on august 249 usd.. it´s like new, but I cannot do better because I live in Portugal andshipping is a little expensive...
212 is nice price :) and if you have lifetime warranty, perfect ;)

Yeah, thank you anyway! I am looking for a used one to try. Once i decide i will have to have the shaft fitted to my cue with the matching ringwork. I wanted to try the shafts beforehand and resell them before i spent extra on ringwork and fitting in case I don't like the first one I try.