FS: Custom Cue Cabinet, Houston, TX.

duc996

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi AZ,

SOLD! Thank you AZ! I have a newly built custom cue cabinet for sale. I built it for a customer and some complications arose and is now available for sale. The cabinet will hold 5 butts and 10 shafts and accommodate up to 31" butts and shafts with joint protectors installed. The base cabinet is lined with cork for the cue butt and all hardware are Blum European soft close hinges. Cabinet is built using walnut for top trim, base, and carcass with Birch ply for the backing. Curly figured maple is used for the door along with two curly maple strips for the top trim. I have not applied any finish as I wanted who ever is interested in buying to pick the finish. Locks can still be installed for an additional cost. I am selling for the remaining balance of what the original client did not pay which is $550.00 plus shipping. If you want a lock installed it will be an additional $75.00.

I do not ship the cabinet with glass because of shipping damages. Glass is readily available at Lowes hardware store for around $10-12 dollars. The cabinet will include a french cleat so, you can hang the cabinet flush to your wall. Let me know if you have any questions, thank you.
enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
I have two of these cabinets. Fantastic! Top notch work. I haven’t been able to find anything better yet. The smaller one I keep in my house and the other large one is in my pool room.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have 4 of Dung's cabenetes. Three of them each hold 8 butts and 32 shafts. The fourth one holds 12 butts and 48. Master craftsmanship!

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Cue Cabinet

Great looking cue cabinet! Andrew Rounceville used to make and sell these, he moved away from them due to shipping issues, UPS damages a couple of them and refused to reimburse even though they were insured. Best of luck with them.