2019 Kremlin Cup 10 ball, Moscow (18-21Sep). Winner $9K

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Yeah, and his Brother Karamazov, who is both The Gambler and The Idiot of the family. Hope you caught the triple Dostoevsky reference.

The only book I’ve ever started and not finished. I did try but man...it was too something for my tastes. Meandering maybe.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
The only book I’ve ever started and not finished. I did try but man...it was too something for my tastes. Meandering maybe.

Are you referring to "The Brothers Karamazov", "The Idiot" or "The Gambler"?

If it's Karamazov, I'm truly surprised. I'll admit it's a very intense psychological tale, like "Crime and Punishment" but it's a brilliantly told tale of a dysfunctional family and its ability and inability to endure. If it's "The Idiot", I get it, as the story doesn't really work. If it's "The Gambler", the story is downright depressing, so I get that, too.

jeephawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, and his Brother Karamazov, who is both The Gambler and The Idiot of the family. Hope you caught the triple Dostoevsky reference.

The less educated are familiar with cousin Ivan Sonovabich.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Are you referring to "The Brothers Karamazov", "The Idiot" or "The Gambler"?

If it's Karamazov, I'm truly surprised. I'll admit it's a very intense psychological tale, like "Crime and Punishment" but it's a brilliantly told tale of a dysfunctional family and its ability and inability to endure. If it's "The Idiot", I get it, as the story doesn't really work. If it's "The Gambler", the story is downright depressing, so I get that, too.

Yes sir, the brothers karamazov...it’s been a few years and I was fresh in from wherever so maybe my head wasn’t in the right place for the book. I’ve got it kicking around somewhere though. I always felt bad setting that thing aside, like I was committing some kind of atrocity. I love books.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Wow, 5:00 AM New York time for the final. Seems I'll only catch it if I have insomnia. Very disappointing. Go get 'em Tyler.

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats on a nice tourney win for Tyler. Great match, awesome stream and perfect commentary!