WTT Billiards art for quality cue

Skippy9Baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a complete set of Billiards Art by Linda Pault.

Here is a link to where the artwork is sold, so you can get an idea of the cost of a new set....

This is a great opportunity to own some great Billiards art for your home or billiards room.

These pieces sell for $395 each. This set would cost you $2,370 new.

5 of the prints are unframed. 1 of them has a very good, professional-quality, framing as seen in the picture. That adds about another $100 value to this package.

These prints are in "Like New" condition. I have them in their original packaging from when Linda Pault sent them to me. They are MINT. Of course, one of them has been framed and as you'll see in the photos, it is a good-quality sealed frame, protecting that print.

I wish you could see the prints in person, because the pictures don't do them justice. These are high-quality prints that you would be proud to display in your room.

Here is a little history of how I got the prints and some description of the art....

Back in 1998, shortly after Linda Pault launched her Movie Set Series of Billiard Art, I bought a complete set while playing at Allen Hopkins' Super Billiard Expo.

At that point, the series was mostly in her head. Only one or two pieces were completed. It took the next several years for her to complete the whole series.

Her initial release consisted of a limited series of 250 - hand-numbered copies. I bought one of those sets.

Each print is a hand-pulled Giclee archival paper print. I'm no expert on artwork, but I understand that this is an expensive and high-quality/low-volume process for reproducing artwork, which creates a archival quality print.

Each print is 31" x 21" with a unique faux wood title bar.

I've been trying to see these prints. The main reason I'm selling them is to raise money to buy a cue. So I thought someone might want to trade a cue for them.

Anyone have an extra cue that they would be willing to part with to get a really nice set of artwork for your room???

Let me know if you're interested or want more info...

Thanks,
Skippy

Pictures below...
DSC00254.JPG

DSC00257.JPG

DSC00259.JPG

DSC00260.JPG

DSC00264.JPG

DSC00266.JPG

DSC00269.JPG