This guy doesn't miss! His only 2 losses were to Reyes
who I was told taught him to play. Stayed at step-
dad's house when he first came over here. look
out for this guy. Told me he was headed to St. Louis
for a tourney.

midwikkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Baraks is probably headed to Action billiards on Feb. 12th and 13th for the midwest 9 ball tournament. I know there will be alot of local players NOT there for this tournament as it is the same wkend as the Missouri State 9 Ball Championships in Columbia, MO. Anyways, there is also a big tourny in IL at the Break in Cahokia in March (12th-13th).

Southdakotakid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
james baraks

I am a good friend of jamie from southdakota and i know him pretty well. Jamie dont rattle very much on any table but i think he is a good player that wont throw a fit. he is usually quiet when i watch him play on any table and he does not care who he plays, he just plays his own game and just dont missed! :cool:

user69

Banned
hes a baby

i seen him at the break on those dates...he cried like a stuck pig when he was up 8-4 on chris bartram and chris proceeded to put the root in him and come back and win 9-8....i never seen earl throw a fit like this

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
hondo said:
This guy doesn't miss! His only 2 losses were to Reyes
who I was told taught him to play. Stayed at step-
dad's house when he first came over here. look
out for this guy. Told me he was headed to St. Louis
for a tourney.

is his stepdad Mark Wilson?

dmgwalsh

Straight Pool Fanatic
Silver Member
JimS said:
His ex-stepdad is Mark Wilson.

That might help explain the quality of his game.

He played a few times last year at the Palace in Villa Park,Illinois, Abruzzos place. I spotted him with his Boston Red Sox hat on and recognized that he had played at a Windy City Open but didn't remember who he was. As the night went on, several times I was startled out of my reverie by an explosive sound and looked up to see him completing his break somewhere across the room.

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
dmgwalsh said:
That might help explain the quality of his game.

He played a few times last year at the Palace in Villa Park,Illinois, Abruzzos place. I spotted him with his Boston Red Sox hat on and recognized that he had played at a Windy City Open but didn't remember who he was. As the night went on, several times I was startled out of my reverie by an explosive sound and looked up to see him completing his break somewhere across the room.

I was told that when Efren 1st came to U.S. he stayed
with Mark Wilson and taught young Baracks quite a
few things.

tom haney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry, I'm repeating myself. Been a while since I 1st
posted about Baracks plus I'm getting senile.