Andy friedhofen

chris_25

Registered
Pool players and poker players beware...andy friedhofen from tulsa, oklahoma is a pure maggot that borrowed 35k from a guy and still hasn't paid, won't answer his calls, and he had the money to pay him from a 200k poker score he made on full tilt poker back in november...918 752 7537 - 1000 reward for his whereabouts...

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
mjpopcorn.gif

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
why poker players are retards

john hager owes money to the same person, otis thompson is who andy owes the money to, he loaned it to him to start a poker room that did not succeed and let him borrow extra while he was waiting to recieve internet money. I know andy and the people who he was around and there is alot more to your dumb story then what you printed, and since it sounds like you dont have a clue about anything andy was one of the millions who had a decent amount of money locked up on the internet that he was trying to cash off..1k to find him lol, who do you think you are tony soprano lmfao? I have known andy a long time and he always has paid his debts, how do you think he got to borrow the 40k? and get your facts straight he got loanded 40 not 35. I wouldnt waste my time talking about people i didnt know and situations were i didnt know the facts. Sounds to me like Conyers,GA is were all the maggotts are.

wow, are you this fast all the time or just this one time? it only took you a few months to make a loud mouthed reply to a dead thread that went no where. if the op is tony soprano does that make you big pussy?

M HOUSE

Silver Member
First post jitters?

So POOL is a loser enough sport all you guys are doing on here is talking about other people? Jrt you sound like the typical think what you say matters type person, I was asked to post something on here about that situation but when I was reading what you were saying I decided that trying to relate to idiots like you and saying something was pointless, I stake andy playing poker whenever he asks and have never had a problem with anything Ive ever done with him. I would stick to talking about people you know since you have never done anything worth talking about yourself. Have a nice day ladies

I see that this is your first post, so it is understandable that you might be a little nervous. You need to realize that most people on this forum have been reading something other than playing cards for most of their lives. When you type something exactly the way you would say it, you run the risk of people on here assuming that you are uneducated.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Andy is my dude, ive owed him and hes owed me and we alwasy been str8....... Leave my dudes name outta yalls mouths. A stack for his whereabouts? I wish one of you lames would try something stupid with my dude. Handle your own biz and dont worry about what winners do!

OOOOO, talks like a Gangsta. Sounds pretty uneducated, like possibly grade 8, 9 if you got lucky and passed some shop classes.
Can you walk like a Gangsta too? Do you wear your ball cap sideways? Do you wear pants that fall down if you don't hold them up with one hand. I'm ascared man. Probably too stupid to load a water pistol all by yourself.

Whats this FKing thread still doing here anyway?

Last edited:

M HOUSE

Silver Member
So there's 3 of you now

I knew we would get some fall-out from the closing of the on-line poker sites. I just didn't know that you would be so angry when you got here. But now that I think about it, it's understandable.

If all the pool rooms in the country were closed down in one day we too would be hurt, frustrated and yes, angry. Some may be so angry that, as crazy as this may sound, they may even join a poker forum and attack poker and poker players in an effort to vent their frustrations. That IS crazy right, but it could happen.

But help is on the way. The same group that started AA is setting up a program just for ex-on line poker players. To encourage you to join they have made it a seven step program and have assigned names to each of the steps. The first three steps are grouped together and called the flop. The last step is,of course, called the River. During your River step I feel certain that each of you will be encouraged to get your GED. You will be amazed at how much your chances improve of landing a good job when you don't have to leave the education box blank.

Good Luck!

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
So POOL is a loser enough sport all you guys are doing on here is talking about other people? Jrt you sound like the typical think what you say matters type person, I was asked to post something on here about that situation but when I was reading what you were saying I decided that trying to relate to idiots like you and saying something was pointless, I stake andy playing poker whenever he asks and have never had a problem with anything Ive ever done with him. I would stick to talking about people you know since you have never done anything worth talking about yourself. Have a nice day ladies

well first off this is a pool forum so no, i don't think that what i say here matters in the grand scheme of life at all. secondly i have previouslly never said anything about this situation. you got on here and started calling pool players retards and well, it didn't sit well. at least we have actually have to do something. your lazy ass sits at a table and moves chips around.
but if you want to be captain four screen names i am going to guess you desparately want what you say to matter. i am going to go a head and guess that all of these 1 and 2 post screen names are all one peoson trying repute a dead post from two months ago.
in fact it's been my experience in the past that you probobly are andy, and even if you're not when you come out this hard to defend something that no one even cared about.......there must be fire behind this smoke. so how much of a deadbeat are you? is this the only cash you owe?

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
Andy is my dude, ive owed him and hes owed me and we alwasy been str8....... Leave my dudes name outta yalls mouths. A stack for his whereabouts? I wish one of you lames would try something stupid with my dude. Handle your own biz and dont worry about what winners do!

internet tough guys are my heros. be careful - of what exactly, you and four screen names gonna gang up on us? stfu.
forgot to add - will you? will you please be my hero? jackass

Last edited:

TX Poolnut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I googled adz124 and the first thing that popped up was a thread about you swapping 50% in a three-man table. So you're admitting to collusion and you hang with guys that shoot air barrels.

Did you know there's a thread started on 2+2 that includes Andy's own father calling him out about a debt he owes his own mother? Classy.

M HOUSE

Silver Member
Gone so soon?

I miss them already. It's not often that you get people willing to engage in a battle of wits when they are unarmed.

jrt30004

just jokin' around
Silver Member
i must have missed some good stuff after i stopped looking yesterday. one of my posts and all of his are gone. i found the thing on 2+2 aas well and was going to post it but then edited (my post that now says never mind). oh well cheers to the poker world - all class. while we pool players remian the scum of the earth i guess. that last part should be read with a large helping of sarcasm.