Californnia rooms in the American Rotation Series

Joe T

We are looking to add 8 rooms in CA for Series III that will start in March, any & all help appreciated.

We're shooting for these two areas with these potential rooms but if anyone has better ideas please fire away.

Mart Carey is going to get help get 8 players in the Santa Cruz area
I think Family Billiards in San Francisco would be great to have. achem Bob?
Hard Times Sacramento. Who is a house pro there currently?
Modesto Stockton area would be perfect for a fourth room, recommendations??

Would love to have Sal Butera at Buteras Billiards
Hard Times Bellflower I’m pretty sure Dave Hemma or Oscar would help us there.
Cory Harper said he would try to get 8 players right out of his Academy in Pasadena http://crowncitybilliards.com/store/
San Diego would spread it out nicely, does Louis still have a room there? Anyone have contact for him or a room that you think would field 8 players?

Of course Californina Billiard Club would be great, any word as to when they’ll be reopening?

Series III will start in March and run 8 weeks and we're planning on having the Nationals in Vegas this time so its the perfect time for CA players to get on board. I'll be available at Derby City to talk to ANYONE that would like to help in their area.

Below are two simple 1 pagers that explain the format and the 2014 schedule we're shooting for. It takes just 8 players at each club. At 64 clubs we will have a very nice product for the industry and its players. Help get us there by adding a room.

View attachment 2014ARCS schedule.xls

View attachment What is the American Rotation Championship Series.doc

RSalerno

"Dum-a-chum? Ded-a-Chek?"
I play at Family Billiards in SF all the time. I think its a fantastic pool room and would love to see it there.

Joe T

I play at Family Billiards in SF all the time. I think its a fantastic pool room and would love to see it there.

It's rooms and room owners like Family Billiards that really love the game and are going to grow this for the pool world. If you could bring them in that 1 page explanation and ask them to contact me I will do my best to get them on board :smile:

You could also start asking some players to give it a try? It's not a real big commitment to try 1 series, you play 7 matches in 7 weeks with a flexible or adjustable schedule.

Thank you

Joe T

What about a Vegas league Joe?

Ya know Lee I was right there at Best Billiards talking with Max, Dennis and there was an aspiring foreign player that lives there, man I can't think of his nickname but it was funny and he wanted to play. So I gave them everything they needed and said get 8 so you can have someone qualify for DCC. That is basically the best I can do, they had 3 but they had to get the other 5. I WANT VEGAS! Let's give it a go again for March. We'll talk at DCC, you get your room situation straight?

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Ask for Clyde at Oncue billiards...

Clyde is the owner of On Cue billiards in San Diego, call and ask to talk to him.

He may be interested in seeing if there's enough players there that want to. I think there will be. Hell, if I wasn't traveling all the time, I would be...

Jaden

pip9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For Modesto room, break time billiards... Clean room, great owner. PM me for his number

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member
Ya know Lee I was right there at Best Billiards talking with Max, Dennis and there was an aspiring foreign player that lives there, man I can't think of his nickname but it was funny and he wanted to play. So I gave them everything they needed and said get 8 so you can have someone qualify for DCC. That is basically the best I can do, they had 3 but they had to get the other 5. I WANT VEGAS! Let's give it a go again for March. We'll talk at DCC, you get your room situation straight?

No room sorted, and guy backing me in money games let me down, so probably gonna miss the derby :(

Joe T

Clyde is the owner of On Cue billiards in San Diego, call and ask to talk to him.

He may be interested in seeing if there's enough players there that want to. I think there will be. Hell, if I wasn't traveling all the time, I would be...

Jaden
I will call him, thanks. And I for sure wish you weren't traveling so much, would be a no brainer with your help.

Joe T

For Modesto room, break time billiards... Clean room, great owner. PM me for his number

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

pm sent thanks for taking a little action. If we could get 30 or 40 good players to take action and organize 8 players at their local club we would be in a better place :smile:

Joe T

Hi Joe, Are there any rooms in Michigan participating? More specifically in the Detroit area?

Not at this time Bern but thanks for asking, we really do want one there. Ideally we would like to form a 4 room region in that area. I’m thinking Detroit, room suggestion? Would like to see Fiddlesticks in Canton, Players or another room in Columbus, Michaels in Cincinnati, Brickyard in Indy. No reason we can’t get 4 strong rooms going up that way.

Hoping to make some progress at the Derby. Bottom line is;
we need some help from players to get their local room on board. If 40-50 players each got their room on board we would have instant self sustaining tour that rewards higher level players, helps aspiring players and raises future players :wink:

Joe T

Ya know Lee I was right there at Best Billiards talking with Max, Dennis and there was an aspiring foreign player that lives there, man I can't think of the nickname?
Just hit me, Attila the Hun, nice guy,

staypuff578

Team Ramrod
Silver Member
I play at Diamond Billiards in Modesto, it's a great room, nice tables, great folks.

As far as Stockton goes, Eddies Billiards is about your only bet, and it's more of a Triad gambling ring.