PPV Banks & One Pocket May 28, 29 + FREE 9 Ball 30,31 $10,000 added Big Tyme Classic

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 ball event is free watch it here www.ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

1st match
Capture.JPG

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I bought yesterday to watch the 1P finals.

Did they play last night? Today?

If today, will It be rebroadcast? I won't be home all day today... :(

ss8541

Registered
Only purchased yesterday's stream for one pocket final. Waited until 0120 at which time stream went down with no information about when it will be played. Was it played last night off the stream?

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Only purchased yesterday's stream for one pocket final. Waited until 0120 at which time stream went down with no information about when it will be played. Was it played last night off the stream?

Because we still don't know.

The folks running the tournament are now saying possibly between 4-8pm today. I left the camera on the 9 ft so we can switch easily when it happens. All coverage for the remainder of the event will be on the free channel at ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

Ray

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy Jones making a great showing making it to the finals of 1p and Banks in single elimination .

Last edited:

gmoney1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jeremy Jones making a great showing making it to the finals of 1p and Banks in single elimination .

When JJ is dedicated and rested he is still one of the best all around players out there. His one pocket is still top 5 IMO when in stroke

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
You're dogging it Ray...you should charge those who haven't paid for the one pocket and bank finals..

The folks running the tournament are now saying possibly between 4-8pm today. I left the camera on the 9 ft so we can switch easily when it happens. All coverage for the remainder of the event will be on the free channel at ustream.tv/channel/bigtruck

Ray

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Ray
Thanks Ray, "You da Man". Much appreciated sir.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks Terry Hanna for posting all the updates everywhere. Hope to meet up one day so I can thank you proper.

Ray