Help Identifying Unknown??? Players

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

The new owner of East Ridge Billiards in Rochester, New York created a display of sixty or so photographs his late father took during the late nineties and early two thousands. Of those photos, we were able to accurately identify nearly all. The four players shown in the attached photos are "unknown". One we're pretty sure is a younger Karen Corr without her glasses. Another appears to be Johnny Archer. The other two are mysteries. Any assistance in identifying these players would be greatly appreciated.

Lyn

Attachments

• Johnny Archer.JPG
    Johnny Archer.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,201
  • Karen Corr.JPG
    Karen Corr.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 1,200
  • Unknown 1.jpg
    Unknown 1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,190
  • Unknown 2.JPG
    Unknown 2.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,191

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Folks,

The new owner of East Ridge Billiards in Rochester, New York created a display of sixty or so photographs his late father took during the late nineties and early two thousands. Of those photos, we were able to accurately identify nearly all. The four players shown in the attached photos are "unknown". One we're pretty sure is a younger Karen Corr without her glasses. Another appears to be Johnny Archer. The other two are mysteries. Any assistance in identifying these players would be greatly appreciated.

Lyn
Bottom pic is the great Wade Crane aka (Billy Johnson)

https://vimeo.com/22220849

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think its Archer either. Archer seems thinner than the guy in the picture, in his face and his arm, especially when he was younger. The guy in the picture looks more muscular.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
I don't "think" that's Peg Ledman; I know that's Peg Ledman.

Fred,

We'll take your expertise and run with it. Would she have played during the time frame these photos were taken? Don't ever remember seeing her play in the Northeast. Traveled extensively with Ron Casanzio during that time frame from Maine to Indiana and New York to Maryland. He was the player. I was the co-driver :grin: .

Lyn

Rockin' Robin

Mr. Texas Express
Silver Member
I think the lady is Peg Ledman......she used to coordinate the table set ups for the WPBA....maybe she did an event in the Northeast.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
First one looks kinda sorta like Tommy K

Tooler,

Looked at several pictures of Tommy on Google. Think you may have won the prize. Sure looks like him. Didn't see any photos of him bent over the table as is shown in my photo. Most show him more erect in his playing stance. Eyes and nose are spot on. Thank you for your input.

Lyn