Thread: Practice drills
View Single Post
Practice Drills
Old
  (#4)
RWOJO
AzB Silver Member
RWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond reputeRWOJO has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Practice Drills - 05-31-2011, 03:20 PM

I don't think it's the drills your doing or not doing. I think you need to revisit your fundamentals and get them rock solid. Make sure you have a pre-shot routine that you don't vary on (whether easy shots or hard shots). If you get those first 2 things down then some work on the mental game. After all that you should have confidence in everything you do at the pool table, any doubt will get you doubtfull results.

I'd see an instructor and get your routine/stroke video analyzed. Then go through a few lessons with them to get some great drills to really work on. Then don't go back to another lesson until you really get those drills mastered.