View Single Post
Old
  (#11)
ShortBusRuss
Short Bus Russ - C Player
ShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond reputeShortBusRuss has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-18-2019, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hits 'em Hard View Post
You and I both know that isn’t the truth. The truth is much more simple. Stop trying to create drama and read the rule of the organization your bashing. Or the courts will see your words as slander.
Are you calling sleinen a liar? He's pretty much the intellectual I interact most with on social media, and he told me that's the deal. I trust him more than I trust some troll on AZBilliards. People like you are why he doesn't post here any more. And the APA happened to overlook another player on one of the top 4 teams who showed up for (and played on) the stream drunk off their gourd....

Stop being combative. The POINT is... This team got booted out of the tournament.. No recourse. No prize money for the place they had achieved. The APA apparently doesn't have any concept of "rising to the occasion", so, what? Is every match supposed to be 100% random? Then why are they f**king playing pool for a title, then? Why not just charge every team their entry fee and just play rock, paper, scissors for the title? Or maybe flip coins?

I guess it is completely out of the realm of possibility that the team might have earned their spot, and then put in a concerted practice regimen to actually make a good attempt at WINNING. Any non-pro/semipro player can move their skill level up 50 Fargo points or more with a good few weeks of practice.