View Single Post
Old
  (#52)
trob
AzB Silver Member
trob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond reputetrob has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-19-2019, 03:25 AM

Typical az thread with az snobby better then everyone else assholes. You got a half story with no real details on why exactly they were disqualified nor any real knowledge of the Apa rules to get you dq’d but lets rail the Apa. In some of these posts you have someone accusing the Apa of not caring about sandbagging But complaining about them doing something about it. Lol They don’t care who wins!! Having lower handy cap players win only helps them show their anyone can win in our league that they push to players.
If your 9/7 you can run as many racks as you want... your not getting dq’d for that!

I can tell you I’ve been to acs,bca and Apa nationals. The Apa is bigger and better run then all of them. Everyone is there having a great time and enjoying the game. Who cares if they buy expensive cues they don’t need. Or kamui chalk or whatever. Their money is supporting the industry so let them buy whatever they want. As someone who has played the game for 30 years I would rather spend time with people like this that genuinely love the game then you bunch of wanna be pro’s who turn your nose up to them like you woke one day and could run a rack and knew everything about the game.

Player........... road line with 12.9 revo and 314/3
Break cue.... bk3
jump cue..... Fury
Case............ Molinari butterfly

If you live with one foot in the future and one in the past you'll piss all over the present.