View Single Post
Old
  (#55)
Tom1234
AzB Silver Member
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-19-2019, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shasta777 View Post
If this Sean or others/team were supposedly sandbagging... why didn't the APA officials just "RAISE" their skill level to what the APA thought it should be... in other words:

If Sean level was say a skill level #6... then all APA had to do is move his skill level to skill level #7 for the next match. --- Problem Solved!!! ... that would go for (ALL players & teams) No one should ever have to be DQ'dů

So just raise their skill level as APA does anyway!!! Instead of all this drama which does hurt the pool sport...

Only way someone should get DQ'd is cause they are PRO pool player...
just my opinion... :-)
My SL was raised from 4 to 5 AFTER MY FIRST MATCH in 2001 while at the APA championship. I played a 5 and it took 16 innings to win. No way this guy was a SL 5 in my league back home. We went hill/hill; either one of us could have won.