View Single Post
Old
  (#14)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-16-2019, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopdoc View Post
I don't think that's quite correct.

I think that the youth just aren't as put off by murder as one might like.

The youth tend to be liberal, and liberals tend to be violent.
No, I think he was correct. The youth don't like history. and what little they know they were taught by fools. Like his HS German teacher who never set foot in Germany. WTF ? And she argued with him about the proper pronunciation of Cologne, spelled Koln, in German. And very difficult to pronounce the German version. Almost sounds like "kern". But, he was there, and she was not, but she would not take his word for it.

My son is studying abroad in Austria, and he is amazed on what his fellow American Students who are there as well are so clueless about history and geography, or why some countries exist and why others have disappeared.

He took a train on Saturday from Vienna to Slovakia to just hang out and the 2 folks from studying abroad program went with him. They had no idea that Slovakia was the other half of Czech at one time. My son filled them in on it, what happened, and when they split in the 90's. He was amazed at how little folks know. Yeah, he's a history major, but still, come on ??

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Last edited by ChicagoRJ; 09-16-2019 at 06:32 AM.