Unprofessional Conduct at the RTC

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I was just reading Melinda / akatrigger's blog about two women who stripped down to their bras in the 2nd chance tournament at the RTC. I mean...wow.

For an organization that's trying to look for sponsors and rooms to host events i don't think "stripping down to your bra" is sending the right message. I hope the WPBA seriously fines or bans these players. Most other professional organizations have rules of conduct for it's members.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
I'm betting you don't find lots of agreement on this one... :p

(And I haven't read the blog yet so I have no snese of the context)

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm betting you don't find lots of agreement on this one... :p

(And I haven't read the blog yet so I have no snese of the context)

yeah. i'm sure everyone's going to want to see the pics and what not but it's just bad for women's pool. For an organization that's struggling is this how they want their members to conduct themselves?

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So I was just reading Melinda / akatrigger's blog about two women who stripped down to their bras in the 2nd chance tournament at the RTC. I mean...wow.

For an organization that's trying to look for sponsors and rooms to host events i don't think "stripping down to your bra" is sending the right message. I hope the WPBA seriously fines or bans these players. Most other professional organizations have rules of conduct for it's members.

I don't know Jay, if they look REAL good in their bras, I have no issues with it :thumbup:

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

I think they should get bra-ed
..did I spell that right?

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
yeah. i'm sure everyone's going to want to see the pics and what not but it's just bad for women's pool. For an organization that's struggling is this how they want their members to conduct themselves?

That's certainly projecting a bit...

I'm quite sure that the WPBA doesn't "want" their members conducting themselves that way. I'm also quite sure that this is an isolated instance where some folks were just having fun. As long as no one was hurt, and poor little kiddies weren't exposed to such unseemly behavior, I'm sure this is much ado about nothing, and in a matter of days no one will remember that it occurred.

Of course this is probably Earls fault. :p

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I was there...I'm not the greatest moral compass out there to follow but for entertainment I'm one of the go to people. Let me just say, that was awesome. They put on a show and to keep it real they were still playing some sporty pool. It was light hearted and fun.

The real drama would have been if Sylver took his shirt off and just ruined...he was restrained from doing so by myself and others.

Those two ladies are the nuts

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm quite sure that the WPBA doesn't "want" their members conducting themselves that way. I'm also quite sure that this is an isolated instance where some folks were just having fun. As long as no one was hurt, and poor little kiddies weren't exposed to such unseemly behavior, I'm sure this is much ado about nothing, and in a matter of days no one will remember that it occurred.

it's always earl's fault!

well it's at an WPBA affliliated event. You would expect some type of professional conduct by it's members. These women are trying to get on tour right?

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Hmmmm

NICE.... Dub, you're killing me. I gotta stop agreeing with your posts... folks are gonna think I actually like you :grin:

PS: Yeah, SEX appeal never sells in sports, movies, music, clothing, and all the rest of the crap on the universe. Next time, give a heads up to a brother, would ya ??

Somebody remind of a sexy lady who actually makes a VERY NICE living playing pool, wears tight leather pants, low cut tops, and sells sexy posters of herself ? I dunno, just can't think of her name ! Hmmmm?

Last edited:

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Thin remind me of the 80 y/o lady asking our Monitor if some young hottie was allowed to dress like she was in our Community Pool Room. The Young Hottie had on Hot Pants & Halter Top. Before the monitor could asnswer I said Flora (the name of the 80+), I am sure non of the guys mind looking at that young gal in , but they it depend on who is dress's like that in Hot Pants & Halter Top.

punter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was there...I'm not the greatest moral compass out there to follow but for entertainment I'm one of the go to people. Let me just say, that was awesome. They put on a show and to keep it real they were still playing some sporty pool. It was light hearted and fun.

The real drama would have been if Sylver took his shirt off and just ruined...he was restrained from doing so by myself and others.

Those two ladies are the nuts

You were there and you didn't think about getting pics for your fellow AZers? OK, I see how you are.;)