Still looking for a Gold Crown III ball return system

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Anyone got a Gold Crown III compatible ball return system that they might be able to sell me? I need a rough estimate for shipping to Mainz, Germany, as well..

OR, if you know where I can lay my hands on one over here?

Thanks,

ShortBus Russ

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There has to be a bunch of them out there somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
There has to be a bunch of them out there somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

Yeah, maybe.. I do know that I haven't seen a Brunswick with a ball return in the three years I have lived in Germany, tho...

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member

He had pictures up on the ad originally, they are not GC3 return systems and looked like GC1. They will work though. The ball storage boxes & return boxes looked BEAT UP and they are obviously old. I know Russ only needs the gully tracks, gully boots and return box. Here is the main issue: Shipping. I have had a return set up shipped from John Burns in Maryland and it was almost $200 just for the shipping because the box for the tracks is very big. You would want to have them freighted over and not standard UPS or FEDEX. Just trying to help.

Trent from Toledo

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I wasn't going to say anything, but I have the full ball return system for a GC3....and I might even be able to install it in person, depending on when I come over to Germany and spend some time there, what can we work out:eek:k:

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
Glen...

You got a place to stay in Mainz if you can come over... And cost/shipping of the ball return, if reasonable.. Note sure I can afford a full plane ticket , but if you happened to be coming over for some vacation time..

Also, if you were to come over, I would definitely pay you to take care of the extended subrails properly on this table. Plays good, but likely not as good as you would make it play.. I am thinking there are a couple of people in my club that might be real interested to see your methodology for extending the subrails. One or two of them played on my table and were excited about the idea of doing something similar with the club tables.

What are your thoughts on the Dynamic III ball return I linked? Would it work, or could it be made to work?

Thanks,

ShortBusRuss

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen...

You got a place to stay in Mainz if you can come over... And cost/shipping of the ball return, if reasonable.. Note sure I can afford a full plane ticket , but if you happened to be coming over for some vacation time..

Also, if you were to come over, I would definitely pay you to take care of the extended subrails properly on this table. Plays good, but likely not as good as you would make it play.. I am thinking there are a couple of people in my club that might be real interested to see your methodology for extending the subrails. One or two of them played on my table and were excited about the idea of doing something similar with the club tables.

What are your thoughts on the Dynamic III ball return I linked? Would it work, or could it be made to work?

Thanks,

ShortBusRuss
No buddy, I'm coming over for business anyway, was just thinking about where to stay while I'm there is all. I'm planning on doing mechanic seminars.

ShortBusRuss

Silver Member
No buddy, I'm coming over for business anyway, was just thinking about where to stay while I'm there is all. I'm planning on doing mechanic seminars.

I got a huge house with an extra bedroom, and I am close to both Frankfurt and Wiesbaden. About 40-50 minutes from Mannheim and Rammstein. House has a full gym and of course, a pool table.. :-D

When are you coming over?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I got a huge house with an extra bedroom, and I am close to both Frankfurt and Wiesbaden. About 40-50 minutes from Mannheim and Rammstein. House has a full gym and of course, a pool table.. :-D

When are you coming over?

More than likely around Aug/Sept, I have to go to Africa, China, and Korea as well. I have to a lot of prep work, I haven't been out of country since I came back from Germany in April 1983.

Last edited: