View Single Post
Old
  (#37)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-14-2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr5994 View Post
I don't watch TV....we have one in the house that the kids watch cartoons on. I'd gladly throw it in the trash.....but for different reasons than what you've indicated.

If you don't realize that Republican administrations have had a significant role in increasing the National Debt....I would suggest that you take your own advice on tossing the TV and do a little reading.
LoL -You give it pretty good to both sides, I see! I admire the fact that you stand on principle first. Kudos to you!

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotherís eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"