View Single Post
Old
  (#45)
j2pac
Marital Slow Learner.

j2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond reputej2pac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-14-2019, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr5994 View Post
I don't watch TV....we have one in the house that the kids watch cartoons on. I'd gladly throw it in the trash.....but for different reasons than what you've indicated.

If you don't realize that Republican administrations have had a significant role in increasing the National Debt....I would suggest that you take your own advice on tossing the TV and do a little reading.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Then, there is the however...To look at what the modern left, aka current D'rat party is "offering," seems to be the prelude to the obliteration of western culture, our founding principles, open borders, infanticide, etc. Again, no thanks.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire - "What you are shouts so loudly in my ears, I cannot hear what you say." - R.W. Emerson -

TOMAHAWK FERRULE MATERIAL - NO CLICK, JUST BANG.