Eric "FATBOY" Peterson

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what happened to FATBOY? last i heard he moved from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.

Then i saw this bit on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgcvG4IZzW4

but that was a few years back.
haven't heard from him since.

I’m around, lol

Doing good. Health is better, pool game is pretty weak(not that it was ever great)

Biz is good, no complaints.

I’ll be at the Derby this year and maybe Wyoming too. I just go to be social-can’t make a ball.

Still have all my cues, haven’t and ain’t selling them.

Hope everyone is doing well here. I’m living in LA(Beverly Hills) full time and travel 50% to see the world.

Best regards,

Fatboy

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what happened to FATBOY? last i heard he moved from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.

Then i saw this bit on youtube...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgcvG4IZzW4

but that was a few years back.
haven't heard from him since.

I still own that house and car.

That money was all $2 bills with $100’s on the end.

Embarrassing video, I didn’t want to act unlike myself. I’m embarrassing enough. That was a bit much. The “call and get more” part was cool. ;-)

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I texted him to the number I have at the request of another member but never heard from him. The number may not be good anymore.

It’s 702-241-8000 it’s on part time. Txt is best.

I’ll always have that number, I get so many wrong numbers with it. Irritating. But that’s the way to find me. No secrets

Lonestar_jim

Two & Out
Silver Member
I’m around, lol

Doing good. Health is better, pool game is pretty weak(not that it was ever great)

I’ll be at the Derby this year and maybe Wyoming too. I just go to be social-can’t make a ball.

Hope everyone is doing well here. I’m living in LA(Beverly Hills) full time and travel 50% to see the world.

Best regards,

Fatboy

Good to hear from you. Hope you enjoyed the Mosconi Cup last year.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good to hear from you. Hope you enjoyed the Mosconi Cup last year.

Thx Jim!!!

Didn’t go, but loved the result! I went the year before in Vegas.

I’ve been around pool rooms since 85, it’s in my blood. For better or worse I’ll always be around pool. Right now(past 6-7 years) haven’t played much. But once you have the “disease” (you know what I’m saying if you do-who ever reads this) when you have that disease, something can click in my brain and poof I’m playing full time again. Right now I don’t see that happening-but it could & I'm sure will again someday.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it here. If I ever leave pool, I won’t leave anyone wondering “What happened to Fatboy” unless I drop dead I’d have the decency to say farewell to the pool world. Some people don’t care, others do, some hate me and I respect the people in pool too much to disappear. Ain’t going out like that.

I don’t do any social media, except here and the telephone-social enough. ;-)

Best

Fatboy<———I love that name. It never hurts my feelings, never has. Got it in 86. Pretty cool to have a legit nickname in pool(I didn’t pick it out Mike Mitchell did in Stockton) and not be a champion. Of course I’d rather be a nameless champion lol. :(

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Welcome back, Eric..not that you went anywhere. Miss chatting with ya.
Be well.

Josh

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
Fatboy<———I love that name. It never hurts my feelings, never has. Got it in 86. Pretty cool to have a legit nickname in pool(I didn’t pick it out Mike Mitchell did in Stockton) and not be a champion. Of course I’d rather be a nameless champion lol. :(

I don't know you but I know much about names, nicknames, and aliases.

Fatboy is a good one. Fat-Lock is an excellent one.. though admittedly a bit more formal, and possibly confusing to equestrians.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Welcome back, Eric..not that you went anywhere. Miss chatting with ya.
Be well.

Josh

I miss everyone here as well. Things are slowing down for me over the next few months and I’m going to try and be more active here.

Jay always knows where I am or Mary Kenningston (sorry about the spelling Mary🥰)

Thx for the nice message!

Best
Fatboy

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I’m around, lol

Best regards,

Fatboy

Fatboy,

Yah gotta hook up with me the next time you visit Germany, man... Maybe you could come in January for the German Masters? Usually Earl and Bustamente are there...

Short Bus Russ

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
I think he posted yesterday...probably a lurker like Sev now. :rolleyes:

--oops didn't read all of the post and then saw he was around.

Last edited:

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he posted yesterday...probably a lurker like Sev now. :rolleyes:

--oops didn't read all of the post and then saw he was around.

If I’m gonna blow off my time here, I’ll run my mouth. Lol

Hope your well,

Fatboy:)

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy - A year or so ago we were chatting watching a live stream and I was hurting because my best friend had just died. Literally in front of me. I was caring for him while he was in hospice. You had some kind words and it really helped. Thank you.

jason

Unprofessional everything
Silver Member
If I’m gonna blow off my time here, I’ll run my mouth. Lol

Hope your well,

Fatboy:)

Good Point Fatboy! What fun would that be? We all have blown off a lot of time to this forum, but we just can't stay away forever. The pool gene is just too strong in us.

All is good here. Nice to see you post again. BTW...Sev is at 99,999 posts and then crickets. He lurks but no 100,000th post yet. Hummmm?

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fatboy,

Yah gotta hook up with me the next time you visit Germany, man... Maybe you could come in January for the German Masters? Usually Earl and Bustamente are there...

Short Bus Russ

Hi Russ,

I’d love to come see you. Idk my schedule that far out. However next time I’m in Germany I’ll find you. I still go 1-3x/year. I’m in Koln or Munchen most of the times I go.

I didn’t end up moving there, however I’d still like to have a summer spot there. It’s my favorite country to live in for day 2 day life. Germany & the people just work well for me. I have so many good friends there. Sadly my main back Dr passed away(we became very close friends).

Hope you have been well. Sorry for the delayed reply. I read your post when you posted it and somehow forgot to reply. Sorry about that.

It’s cool to be back a little on AZB, I’m gonna be around here pretty often for a long time. Actively posting, not as much as I used to, but I’m here. One thing about me-and time is proof is I’m consistent. Love me or hate me-I’m just me. I do my best to get along with everyone. Russ you have always been good to me. And I appreciate that.

Best
Fatboy