Dennis O v JRB $100k middle

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
I like it too...make you play early, middle and end stages of the game.

Plus, makes you feel manly when you run all the balls on the table.

I haven't gotten all 15 yet brochacho. I ran 12 and then 13 the next rack a couple days ago. That 13 was the first time. I rattled a bank trying to get behind a ball near his rail. I had a decent cut for all 15 had the bank gone.

One of these days 1P ..One of these days.

I suppose you could get all 15 in multiple innings as well and still feel super puff. Giving no scraps.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
This coming from the guy who cowered after I offered him the 7 out and all the breaks when he tried to high roll me!

Dont start your idiotic shit again. You are gonna get played, enjoy your money while you still have it.

I work and dont have time right now.

Tried to high roll you? Quit making shit up, I gamble in the action room all the time, you're the one running your mouth again.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Experts? Me? Lol....don't think so.

As for action, well, I rarely bet on anyone but myself. Furthermore, I sure as hell wouldn't bet on a match I could watch.

It sounds to me like your more of an expert than I, sir.

Edit:

On second thought, if your really wanting to bet, I'm pretty sure that Roy would take whatever bet you throw at him.

I'm not a pro at anything but, Roy may have some insight with picking a winner.

Give Roy a call and let us know what you decide to lay on the line. Maybe us BS'ers can learn something by watching you bet it up with Roy.

Let us know how much you win. We may need to hold something.

Jeff

I'm not betting on anything I cant watch
Simple enough?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've done the 15 a few times...prob equally as often in 1h as rotation.

I would bet even money I couldn't do it again in 10 tries.
I haven't gotten all 15 yet brochacho. I ran 12 and then 13 the next rack a couple days ago. That 13 was the first time. I rattled a bank trying to get behind a ball near his rail. I had a decent cut for all 15 had the bank gone.

One of these days 1P ..One of these days.

I suppose you could get all 15 in multiple innings as well and still feel super puff. Giving no scraps.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I like playing that way. 300 is over my head though

I played a lot of one-hole for a while....never thought or heard of playing by the ball.
.....sounds like a great way to play.
Even at small money, a player would learn all aspects of the game quicker.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Apparently hes pissed off they put Chris Moneymaker in the HOF. :thumbup:

https://twitter.com/4viffer/status/1150980450225201152?s=20

That’s amazing, Chuck.....David Peat can actually spell.....:shocked2:

When he posted on here as Dippy Dave or The Viffer, his posts were so bad, some posters
were translating for him.
Coco could’ve gave him the last 7 at spelling....and Coco couldn’t spell dawg without
using google and an English major as a coach...:lol:

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s amazing, Chuck.....David Peat can actually spell.....:shocked2:

When he posted on here as Dippy Dave or The Viffer, his posts were so bad, some posters
were translating for him.
Coco could’ve gave him the last 7 at spelling....and Coco couldn’t spell dawg without
using google and an English major as a coach...:lol:

Off topic, but I have to ask, is this Paul Thornley? I don’t post much on here, but curiosity got too me lol.

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
read in Roy's fb comments that Dennis won 6-4 again after being down 0-4 just FYI for those wondering

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like playing that way. 300 is over my head though

I don't play 1hole, it puts me to sleep. Then again, I do like to watch heated matches regardless of the game.

As for betting per ball. I've played 14.1 and all rotation games that way.

In my experience, by the ball is a lose/lose if both players are really close.

This was how my last "by the ball match went":

Game was 10 ball, magic rack, 2 and 3 on corners, all ball equal, alternate break.

Ball was worth 10$
Break and run was worth $150
3 foul was worth $150

We played for biggest part of 4 hours and it was less than $200 loss.

Can't remember how many games we played but, I do know this: if we had been playing races for the equal of $10 a ball, someone would have made a couple thousand that day because hill/hill at $10 a ball gets you "$10", that's it. On the other hand, lol a race to "x" and the winner of hill/hill game gets paid.

I agree though, by the ball, when game is even, is a good game where nobody gets hurt.

Jeff

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
read in Roy's fb comments that Dennis won 6-4 again after being down 0-4 just FYI for those wondering

Like most know, DO got down when and how he wanted to.

I've played him, Alex and several others that looks like their playing while laying down.

The gap is much bigger than most think.

To me, it's the "gambler vs. the worker" and in that scenario the worker wins because one is gambling, the other is working.

We all know that we get paid to "work".

DO don't gamble much. He works.

Jeff

highkarate

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like most know, DO got down when and how he wanted to.

I've played him, Alex and several others that looks like their playing while laying down.

The gap is much bigger than most think.

To me, it's the "gambler vs. the worker" and in that scenario the worker wins because one is gambling, the other is working.

We all know that we get paid to "work".

DO don't gamble much. He works.

Jeff

As someone who is familiar with both of their games, I disagree. They're gambling IMO.

tenfttall

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If that's how big a spot he needs, he's nobody, and even if he bet $1,000,000 he would still be nobody. Similarly, Dennis is nobody in poker.

I tried to watch Scott Frost give a guy 22-3 a few years ago at the Derby for very high stakes. About twenty minutes of it was all I could stand.

Holy SHIT! 22-3? Imma go broke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk