DCC 2010 AZ/1P members room info

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
My check is going out first thing in the morning - hopefully IL to MI doesn't take long. If by some fluke chance I can't make it to the DCC - I hope everyone has a really good time! :cool:

satman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mailed a Money Order today. Should be there in time.

Sherm Adamson aka/cuesmith

I got a PM from Steve last night. We are still short. I have seen several posts that said the check is going out today, in the last couple of days. So, we're getting closer. Just drop it in the mail and PM Steve. They do have next day Air, and it's not that expensive. It will suck if you get to the Derby and have to just stand around the room, and not get to use the tables because you didn't kick in.

pool101

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will overnight a check in the morning. I am looking forward to it.
Mark

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
Just to let everyone know, I have a members list in the 1st post on this thread.

I'll update it as I receive checks.

I'll still send a PM that I got your check. Please don't flood me yet with PM's if I got it, be patient if you sent it out in the last couple of days.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Paypal

Steve,

I will offer to manage Paypal payments if it will help you get to the number you need to cover your costs for the room.

If you agree to this I list my PP address in this thread and will update it with the people who have paid by PP. I will write you a check for the total PP payments received and give it to you when I arrive at the DCC next Thurs evening.

If you would rather not bother with this I understand, just giving you another option.

stevelomako

Love you all!
Silver Member
Steve,

I will offer to manage Paypal payments if it will help you get to the number you need to cover your costs for the room.

If you agree to this I list my PP address in this thread and will update it with the people who have paid by PP. I will write you a check for the total PP payments received and give it to you when I arrive at the DCC next Thurs evening.

If you would rather not bother with this I understand, just giving you another option.

Sending you a PM

Thanks

RTaylor692

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Payment sent.

Money sent via PayPal. This is my fourth trip to DCC and my first in the AZ room. Should be fun if I can play half way decent. That doesn't look good judging by my play lately.

cuesmith

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT!
Silver Member
Let's hope for non-Christmaslike weather this year though :p

Boy, thats the truth! I live in Cincinnati which usually has nearly the same weather as Louisville, maybe a day early or later, but it seems that every year we have the worse weather of the year during the tournament. It often clears up right after. Almost like a cloud of snow hovers over the Derby and waits until we're on the way to dump on us! I havent missed a DCC yet and as long as I can get around, I'll be there, but damn I'd like to see one without the snow! I'll see all you hearty souls at the Horsehoe!

RTaylor692

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
AZ/1P room

Thanks to everyone I had a great time. Met some really great guys and played some really good games. I learned to play one-pocket and it may be my new favorite game. I can't wait til next year to do it all over again.

poolhustler47

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
RTaylor692

Hey RTaylor692, I had a lot of fun with the one pocket also. Keep practicing the game and well both get a little better for next year......Good shooting with ya!

poolandpokerman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had a great time in the AZ room, Roy was avoiding me after he won some money on the Archer-Reyes, but I will get him next year. I want to put a special thanks to Steve L. and Enzo for the van to and from the airport, it saved me about 35 bucks each way. Enzo was great to talk to, has plenty of stories about his days at the Rack in Detroit. Just a nice week of watching and playing pool. Tom

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
Thanks to everyone I had a great time. Met some really great guys and played some really good games. I learned to play one-pocket and it may be my new favorite game. I can't wait til next year to do it all over again.

learned 1P huh? lol :cool: