Lou Interrupts a Perfect Aim Lesson

eezbank

Silver Surfer
Silver Member
Hahahahahahahaha!!! Looks like Capt. Lou Albano without the rubber bands. Who's next?

old hand

Registered
Great Post Two Thumbs Up

Sure wish I was there to load page for Gene, or to see him as he watched it, or Lou Who for that matter!!

Murdoch7627

Frank Reid aka "Fly Man"
Silver Member
That's Colonel Lou, not Captain Lou.

Has anyone noticed that Colonel Lou has no friends? Somebody must step up and be Lou's friend. I know it will be hard but maybe Lou just needs a friend.

OK, let offer somebody money to be Lou's friend.

Ok, a lot of money to be Lou's friend.

OK, let's just create a make believe friend for Lou. I know, let's call his friend Puff. He'll fall for that.

OK, now who's going to tell Lou we have found him a friend? I think we need another video to let him know. What say? :confused:

decent dennis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
for some reason ,i just don't think gene is built like that,and it look's like lou has gained 100 lbs.but i'm sure you did some research. very entertaining.

Wags

2 pocket-one pocket table
Silver Member
Beautiful...just beautiful. Great trailer! When does the full length movie come out?

Green for you

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Good God that was funny. "Of course I want to play I haven't missed a ball in a week".

Mowem down

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well even I have to say that was pretty damn funny..... You must have used the cte of your dominate brain....
But wasnt Chewy sighting the blaster with his right eye.... And I always like what Gene was teaching...damn

Last edited:

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Bwahahahaha!

:rotflmao1:Dave, that's the best thing I've seen on this forum in months.. Quite creative my friend! Thanks for starting out my Monday with a good laugh!!:rotflmao1:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
lol. Yeah, after the PJ clip I was kinda of expecting this but was wondering if I was notorious enough to get my own. Thanks, I appreciate it.

"Celebrity is a weird thing." Javier Bardem

Lou Figueroa

You earned it. Hard work pays off, old Jesuit saying.

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
lol. Yeah, after the PJ clip I was kinda of expecting this but was wondering if I was notorious enough to get my own. Thanks, I appreciate it.

"Celebrity is a weird thing." Javier Bardem

Lou Figueroa

Who'd a thought being a PITA would pay off? I'm gonna stalk APA threads or tip threads so I can be famous, too! :wink:

Best,
Mike

I'm really envious, Lou. Congrats.