What's Happening in Louisville?

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poolschool said:
Jason Miller is hitting them pretty well in the bank ring game. George Breedlove seams to be starting to adjust to the table and get comfortable.

Piggy, Grady and The Beard are a real treat. Paying $30 to be a fly on the wall in that box? I feel like I'm stealing!!! :)

Standings...
Miller - $3800
Richeson - $1400
Coleman - $3200
Breedlove - $3200
Hogue - $3200
Greg - $3200

$400/ Ball

go George Breedlove, go!

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update on ring game...

only 2 players remaining - Hogue and Miller. The rest are already out with Hogue having a huge lead over Miller. Wonder what BCN is going to show next after the ring game ends.

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
A couple years ago they left the camera rolling... I was dissapointed last year when they cut the cameras. Who knows???

The Bank Ring Game is coming down to the end Hogue is all in

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Congrats Jason Miller!!! He's in stroke... Truman played really well and what a class act. Both players are a trophy of the sport.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anybody know that they are going to show next? I hope they broadcast the open ring games that starts at midnight to 8 am tomorrow.

I wonder who will be participating.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tim-n-NM said:
thats what I'm hoping for also....

I think they are going to broadcast it too. Maybe not up to 8 am tomorrow but a certain portion of it. Why else did they not turn off the cameras after the ring game if they are not going to show anything afterwards? Right now, I can hear the announcer inviting the players to post $100 each for the ring game to be held at the tv table very soon.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ring game about to start...

They just announced that the ring game is about to start. All the Filipinos appear to be interested. They are calling for the 'anglos' to join.

So far, only Francisco Bustamante is on the tv table (practicing). NOBODY seems to be interested aside from the Filipinos.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now we have Bustamante and Parica waiting for opponents but nobody seems to be interested in competing against these 2 players. Efren is also being mentioned. This is just getting to be too funny and weird.

What if it is like this every night?

beetle

Do I bug you?
Silver Member
f210 said:
now we have Bustamante and Parica waiting for opponents but nobody seems to be interested in competing against these 2 players. Efren is also being mentioned. This is just getting to be too funny and weird.

What if it is like this every night?

I say Jay should get down there!

Looks like Scott Frost is on now.

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
beetle said:
I say Jay should get down there!

Looks like Scott Frost is on now.

Did it start already or Scott and Efren are just practicing? Where are Busta and Parica?

f210

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Poolschool said:
What is Scott and Efren doing?

I think Scott and Efren are playing 1-hole race to 5 instead of the scheduled 10 ball ring game. Nobody wants to join the ring game with Efren, Busta and Parica hahaha With the way things are gong, I do not think we can have a 9 or 10 ball ring game if the other players know that Efren and company are participating. Sad but true...

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Oh well... There isnt much better then watching two of the best one hole players go after it. Anyone know the bet? Alex or Jimmy Mataya should jump up and get in the box and give us some serious comentating :) That would be cool.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
f210 said:
I do not think we can have a 9 or 10 ball ring game if the other players know that Efren and company are participating. Sad but true...

Could it be that others wanna play but they're scared;) :)

jnav447

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Frost gets 10-7 on Efren's break and 9-7 on his break, race to 5 for 500.00. Lost the feed around 1 a.m. ET. Hopefully, someone there will clue us in tomorrow on who won the $.

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
efren and scott were raising to 5 for a thousand
10/7 9/7
efren won the first set they are going to play again'
the sexy jay h is the moderator for this match
sorry my capital key is not working