George Breedlove Carl Bolm Roadman Dumped and Stole and It Will Be Addressed

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Unless RM pokes m real, real good i don't like his side, esp if Holm gets sideline help from GB

If Justin (roadman), is Justin Cone, he does poke em real, real, real, real, real, real, REAL, good 1 handed, jacked up, off the rail, etc..
I've watched him run 8 and out in 1 pocket, to the tune of $1600 of my dollars. He was playing another pro/semi-pro/road man who was also very good 1 handed. He wasn't JC good though.
This was at Billy's place in Dallas, around 2006 I believe.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I remember a game of squeeze the zebra backfiring on me because the chummy got his pinky toe caught up behind his neck scruff. Man that was a case of the old wild mink getting a double Jimmy if I ever saw one...we laughed and laughed.

Seriously...there's actually a commission over this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You wanna whip everybody's @$$ on here, why didnt you whip some @$$ when it happened? You know, the people that actually robbed you. Lol

Seems to me you're the keyboard commando. Yeah, yeah, where am I we can discuss face to face blah, blah blah.
Jason

Exactly..........

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wait Breedlove and Widow are divorced? That’s about the only surprising thing in this entire thread.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
I wouldn't think Carl Bolm would arrange a dump. He doesn't need the money, and he doesn't need to risk getting knifed by angry gamblers because he got cute with some business. His actual businesses make him orders of magnitude more money than the Derby action did. I talked to George Breedlove about him for a while, and George said he does this "open the window" thing all the time and loses with it as often as he wins. It frustrates George because as partner he's getting a percentage of what they win together, but a percentage of nothing doesn't make for a very lucrative trip for him.

I don't know roadman. But if he were to have dumped, it would have been to get paid in some way. You might want to look at who was betting on Carl, and whether they were betting roadman's money. If you don't find that, I really doubt there was any sort of dump.

Also it's not like they left after that. They played scooter the next night with plenty of action all around, again. Doesn't sound like shadiness. My 2 cents, anyway.

cleary

Honestly, I'm a liar.
Silver Member
Sounds to me like Carl was laying down the lemon.

Isn't Carl the same guy that attempted a cut shot in the corner for 10 large and missed it by 2 diamonds? Later, as eyewitnesses on the scene relayed, he attempted the same show -- I mean shot, but this time for 40 large. And he made it.

This is a form of hustling and it's laying down the lemon. That said, I have always gone by the mantra that one should never gamble what they cannot afford to lose.

I don't gamble much anymore. :D

Carl is extremely well off. I highly doubt he was dumping or stalling. He bets high but he’s not a good player.

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
tunnel vision!

He's good buddys with 2 pros....I'm sure he can play a little! Funny with all the info online and such that people still getting hustled by the "millionaire who can't play routine"!

Pool players get tunnel vision when they see big dollars. They go blind to all else! Some say you can't hustle a hustler. My experience is that they are the easiest marks around.

Also, seems likely after reading this thread that Carl is an action junkie regardless of how much money he has. I have seen a many times over millionaire go to considerable effort to make a sixty-two dollar score! Seems silly but some folks are just that way.

This deal smells. Then again, we have all seen stranger things happen on the level. Maybe Justin's tennis elbow picked an awkward time to start acting up. When you go cold one handed jacked up you can go colder than a witch's tit!

Hu

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wearing boxer shorts and know how to use them

Jackpot you may be the type to take it but I’m not. And if you would like to discuss this in person we will see who the whiner is. Where will you be attending next so we can see if you have the same confidence away from your keyboard sir.

I don't get out much as I am older and caring for my wife and grandson,
but if you are ever in Central Texas let me know. I'll will give you my address
and you can drop by. We leave our doors unlocked so just walk right in,
jack

SpinDoctor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It ain't nearly as much fun when the rabbit gets the gun, is it?

OP clearly thought he was stealing from a giant fish and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Greed kills, and in other news, water is wet....

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I lost 1k when Carl opened the window on this set and I don't think anything funny happened.

In the last 6 games, Carl made 3 early 9 combos and ran a rack. He played good. Justin didn't play bad the last few games, he really didn't shoot much.

Although it makes no sense to open the window when down 5-2, Carl is very wealthy. For a guy that blows 6 figures all the time, why not? He comes to the derby, gets every hardcore hustlers in a tailspin and controls the whole room for a few hours. If he wins, he takes off the room, if he loses, who cares.

The night before he blew 11k on a single shot and walked out the door. I don't see any motivation for him to do something funny. Again just my opinion, and it cost me money as well. Its the derby, deal with it or stay home.

Ian

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
Dude seriously...

Trust me if I could get the cops involved I definitely would as they’d love to arrest me. For the moment it’s going to the Indiana gaming commission and if those guys destroyed the DCC well it’s on them for not resolving the matter.

Lay off the sauce...

Jaden

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I lost 1k when Carl opened the window on this set and I don't think anything funny happened.

In the last 6 games, Carl made 3 early 9 combos and ran a rack. He played good. Justin didn't play bad the last few games, he really didn't shoot much.

Although it makes no sense to open the window when down 5-2, Carl is very wealthy. For a guy that blows 6 figures all the time, why not? He comes to the derby, gets every hardcore hustlers in a tailspin and controls the whole room for a few hours. If he wins, he takes off the room, if he loses, who cares.

The night before he blew 11k on a single shot and walked out the door. I don't see any motivation for him to do something funny. Again just my opinion, and it cost me money as well. Its the derby, deal with it or stay home.

Ian

Thanx for that post....I’ve heard lots of gamblers at lots of sports cry wolf....
...the bottom line was...they couldn’t believe they lost....
...(but!....I had a system...and I’m an excellent handicapper.)..:crying:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Ian
If the man won with early racks and a break and run I agree that deflates anybody dumping. I'm calling bullshit on that. The OP hasn't learned the lesson that gambling money should be considered gone once bet....easoer to handle loses tgat way.

gromulan

Reality police
Silver Member

Ian

Best not post stuff like this or the OP might try to fight you, lol.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm, ppl betting big when they think they are stealing... only to have the sucker out run the nuts and bust everyone. Where is the smoking gun??

Eric

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

Z-Nole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's too bad that schmuck got banned so quickly. I'd like to hear his take now that so many seasoned and respected folks have come out and explained the whole story. This little nit probably never bets and only did because he thought he had a stone cold lock. Now his mother won't let him back in the house. Poor little putz.